Two members of front office leaving town today for "business&quot

DRutka

I just find it hard to trust what any of these reporters say at this point. You notice Chris Brown didn't say to where. I would think since the Minnesota trip was "confirmed" by Jay, Chris would just report that is where they are going since he has reported "other sources" in the past.

i'm not saying anything, except reporting what Vikings coach Brad Childress said in an e-mail to The Associated Press confirming Frazier's interview with the Bills.

jw

That plane was in Florida yesterday, went to North Carolina this morning for 3 hours. It then went to the Atlanta GA area for close to two hours before flying to Buffalo this afternoon. Now it is on it's way to Michigan.

That plane was in Florida yesterday, went to North Carolina this morning for 3 hours. It then went to the Atlanta GA area for close to two hours before flying to Buffalo this afternoon. Now it is on it's way to Michigan.

I can follow the logic of all that except the Atlanta stop...anybody got a guess?

My question is why the Buffalo media hasn't been camped at the airport watching people board private planes and grabbing their tail numbers. That would reveal a lot more than "sources deep within the organization."

I can follow the logic of all that except the Atlanta stop...anybody got a guess?

My guess, CitationAir is a corporate jet service. They fly various business people around as needed. Kinda like a fancy taxi service. So, they were flying some other big whig around on those legs of the flight.