Would ya?

/dev/null

Since when did they start making McNuggets out of "chicken beef"?\

Yeah, their headline makes no sense.

That said, this reminded me of the scene from Falling Down.

"Sorry sir, we stopped serving breakfast at 11:30."

:devil:

The following is my guess at the motive for this;

Melodi lay on her back. The room was spinning. She closed her eyes and it seemed to spin faster. She opened her eyes. There were baby chicks all over the ceiling peeping constantly. It was deafening! She grabbed her ears and shaking her head vilonetly, her sweat and tears being cast about the cold, cold room. The sweat poured onto her pillow from her burning skin. Either way she turned the hot wetness of her sweaty pillow offered her no relief. She couldn't sleep. Dear God, you know I've tried. I tried, so hard she thought and the tears mixed with the sweat on her face and slid down to her saturated pillow.

She had to face the fact she could no longer control her addiction.She had kicked a coke habit, heroin habit, morphine habit, hashish habit but she couldn't get the thought of McNuggets out of her mind. She lay there panting. She had to pull herself together. She walked to the bathroom and washed her face. She was ashamed of what she had become.

Her eyes looked cold and lonely in the mirror. To her left she was sure she saw a giant chicken clucking in her room but when she turned he wasn't there. When she faced the mirror again the faint silhouette of Ronald McDonald stared at her. "Doooooooo it, dooooooo it. Foooood, Fooooollllkkksss, funnnnnn and juicy, greasy, batter crusted pieces of some kind of chicken like substance!! It's good for you. Don't believe what you read it's very, very good for you!" He eerily spoke to her. "C'mon, you deserve a break today, we'll do it all for you!!"

"Uh, what, where, who?" She bolted upright in her bed. Mayor McCheese was next to her in bed. He was wearing a speedo and he looked at her morosely.

"You, you're the one. What ever happened to us?" He said with a grimace, and then he morphed into Grimace!!!

"These nuggets is tasty!!" Grimace said and pushed a large plate of the steaming mystery meat across the bed to her. "What you want is what you get!" He reminded her cheerily. She shouldn't, she couldn't, she'd be flushing four days of being clean away. She needed to call her sponsor!! She grabbed her phone with her sweaty hands and tried to dial but the phone slipped from her grasp and fell on the floor.

She looked up and the Hamburglar was looking through her things!! Slowly he turned to her holding her jewelry in his hands. "I'm lovin it" he said and tossed her piggy bank to her and disappeared with her jewelry.

The piggy bank landed on the floor and shattered. The coins flew up into the air and the exact change for two 12 piece nugget boxes landed in her lap. She heard Ronald's eerie voice through her addicted haze, "We love to see you smile!" He said as his visage swooped around the room. "Put a smile on! Every time a good time!!

The walls were moving in she got up and threw on some clothes grabbed her keys and was off to her supplier. She had to have her fix. It was wrong. it was wrong. She seriously considered turning around but her addiction wouldn't let her. Finally her suppliers house appeared. Soon all would be good, so soon, she sighed and pulled into the drivethru. "Ba da ba ba baa..I'm losin' it!!!" She exclaimed to herself.

Damn, now I want me some McNuggets!!