I feel a board implosion coming on

DarthICE

I just have a feeling the HC hire will not be someone the majority of the Bills nation will agree with or like. Just a feeling...

There are only 3 candidates that the majority of Bills fans will approve:

1. Bill Cowher

2. Brian Billick

3. Marty Schottenheimer

Anyone else would be the same old repackaged **** from Ralph Burns and Russ Smithers.

1. Bill Cowher

2. Brian Billick

3. Marty Schottenheimer

Anyone else would be the same old repackaged **** from Ralph Burns and Russ Smithers.

I agree with 1 and 3 but I can't see a majority of fans being happy about Billick.

1. Bill Cowher

2. Brian Billick

3. Marty Schottenheimer

Well it would be giving ANOTHER unproven coordinator his first shot, something that has worked out well for us...

Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to the dark side...

Close, but I respect anyone who uses a good Star Wars quote:

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

I think if Billick is picked, there will be an implosion. I will implode myself, because I can't stand the dude.

I agree with 1 and 3 but I can't see a majority of fans being happy about Billick.

I think if Billick is picked, there will be an implosion. I will implode myself, because I can't stand the dude.

Billick is the only name out there that really bothers me. (Oh, Cam Cameron too -- but I know Russ Brandon is too good at marketing to hire a guy who went 1-15.) Billick is the only serious name that really bothers me. If I wanted a cocky, entitled douchebag who can't develop quarterbacks as my HC, I'd go with Kim Jong-Il.