Change truly comes to One Bills Drive

Yes but reports out of OBD are that Lester is REALLY pissed and threatening to set fire to the stadium. Apparently this has something to do with a missing red stapler?

:devil:

Maybe he'll get hired by Michael Scott.

Yes, I know the difference between Office Space and The Office.

They overlooked him (elbow to ribs)

Dude that is sooooo....mmmphhh....not funny....snort...you shouldn't be making....mmmpphhh,,,jokes like that. :wallbash: Those kinds of offensive jokes always come up short anyway. :angry:

From what I read, none of them were fired, just told they can seek other positions. But whomever becomes the new HC is free to keep them or not and if not then their contract opwuld be paid off.

I doubt anything will happen with Modrak and Guy until there's a coach in place for a few weeks. Most likely Nix will want a long deep involved brain dump from them as to what they've compiled on players they've scouted this year. Right now Nix is too busy with hiring a coach to talk much with them. Not that Nix won't have his own idea,s but a second opinion isstill good to have. Though I 'm sure for John Guy, a brain dump won't take very long. Maybe about the same amount of time as other dumps!

No OC could have been successful with the OL and QB we had. That said, Alex is a great guy and despite my disappointment at the Bills suckitude he's still a person, he has a wife and family and now he doesn't have a job.

Don't worry about Alex. I'm sure he took care of his money over the years. It comes with the territory and he knows that.

No OC could have been successful with the OL and QB we had. That said, Alex is a great guy and despite my disappointment at the Bills suckitude he's still a person, he has a wife and family and now he doesn't have a job.

my heart bleeds as he collects a pay check next year for sitting on his butt

So how do you feel about the other 100,000 unemployed WNY'ers with a spouse and family and made maybe 1/10 of what AVP made?

Because 1st AVP was a great Bill and should of been our started instead wasting draft picks on the Patsy left overs. Onto the here and now, the dude was the QB coach and then an assistant coordinator. When they fired Fairchild at the last minute and put him in the seat he was screwed, he didn't have the experience and the team was horrible. He did a decent job and could one day be a good coach. As a he is a former player, I will always have love for Pillsbury!

Because 1st AVP was a great Bill and should of been our started instead wasting draft picks on the Patsy left overs. Onto the here and now, the dude was the QB coach and then an assistant coordinator. When they fired Fairchild at the last minute and put him in the seat he was screwed, he didn't have the experience and the team was horrible. He did a decent job and could one day be a good coach. As a he is a former player, I will always have love for Pillsbury!

Classic. Fairchild left on his own for the Colorado St. head coaching job.

What the !@#$ing hell are you on?