Glazer reporting entire staff dismissed

ILoveBFLO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the LSU Penn State bowl game and LSU's new recievers coach was on the sideline for it. I kept laughing and going why Tyke why didn't you take that job?

I think it was never offered to him. He interviewed and assumed he had it and told someone who broke the story.

Then he was humiliated when they hired someone else.

Poor Tyke seems like a real good guy, a complete victim of DJ, and may have to step back to High School coaching now.

I think it was never offered to him. He interviewed and assumed he had it and told someone who broke the story.

Then he was humiliated when they hired someone else.

Poor Tyke seems like a real good guy, a complete victim of DJ, and may have to step back to High School coaching now.

I imagine he can find a college job somewhere........

Not a good year for Bobby April, his special teams did not look prepared at times.

ST got alot better as year went on, but his track record speaks for itself...only in NFL history to have 3 straight #1 finishes in Dallas Morning News ST Rankings(actually only person ever to have 3 consecutive TOP 10 rankings)

I read through a good chunk of this thread and am surprised by the lack of jubilation here. For years people have said "just scrap the whole lot of them and start over".

Well... Done.

I'm thrilled. Nix is bad ass apparently. "Hey guys, now that I'm GM, I'd like to just say how much I appreciate all of you. Now get your **** and get out".

Love it.

I read through a good chunk of this thread and am surprised by the lack of jubilation here. For years people have said "just scrap the whole lot of them and start over".

Well... Done.

I'm thrilled. Nix is bad ass apparently. "Hey guys, now that I'm GM, I'd like to just say how much I appreciate all of you. Now get your **** and get out".

Love it.

People love to complain. Even when they get what they want. :flirt: