If media reports are true

The media reports that Cowher has very few demands with regard to a roster for his new team but an established QB is one of the demands.

This means, if the reports are accurate, the Bills can't win with Cowher. It is a Kitch 22. If he wants an established QB he wouldn't come here for Fitz/Edwards. Brohm may have a chance but is certainly not established. If he thinks of Fitz or Edwards as "established" we don't want him. Our only hop is that the media reports are incorrect. This is a possibility.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The media reports that Cowher has very few demands with regard to a roster for his new team but an established QB is one of the demands.

This means, if the reports are accurate, the Bills can't win with Cowher. It is a Kitch 22. If he wants an established QB he wouldn't come here for Fitz/Edwards. Brohm may have a chance but is certainly not established. If he thinks of Fitz or Edwards as "established" we don't want him. Our only hop is that the media reports are incorrect. This is a possibility.

Dude, we have Gibran what more could he want?

What is a "Kitch 22"?

A Kitch 22 is a no win situation. You're darned if you do, darned if you don't.

In this case, if Cowher wants an established QB he won't come here. If he thinks of either Fitz or Edwards as established he is clearly not too bright and we don't want him anyway. Either way we lose.

Did I explain that better this time? Sorry if it was unclear.

A Kitch 22 is a no win situation. You're darned if you do, darned if you don't.

In this case, if Cowher wants an established QB he won't come here. If he thinks of either Fitz or Edwards as established he is clearly not too bright and we don't want him anyway. Either way we lose.

Did I explain that better this time? Sorry if it was unclear.

Um, I think you mean "Catch 22", like from the book that launched that popular phrase.

Some coaches inherit great rosters (Gruden), others develop them (Belicheck) and some have them thrust upon them (Cowher). Then there is the Bills....

While shedding nary a tear, I can say we are better off anyway. Kitch all that ?

The title of a Joseph Heller novel, translated into Idiotese....

I don't know what you're talking about but the term "Kitch 22" is derived from an anthropology team that went to study primative cultures in 1922.

They happened upon a group of people so stupid that when confronted with a decision...any decision, they would either choose the wrong answer or confuse the issue so much that there became a situation with no right answer. The people were so stupid they literally had no chance of getting anything right. Their entire coutry was filled with dumb people, but this place was especially backward.

After a while this stupidity started wearing off on the anthropolgists. They had to get out of there before they became part of the crowd. They wrote a reoprt in a scientific journal called "Kitchener 1922". It became "Kitch 22" for short.

I don't know what you're talking about but the term "Kitch 22" is derived from an anthropology team that went to study primative cultures in 1922.

They happened upon a group of people so stupid that when confronted with a decision...any decision, they would either choose the wrong answer or confuse the issue so much that there became a situation with no right answer. The people were so stupid they literally had no chance of getting anything right. Their entire coutry was filled with dumb people, but this place was especially backward.

After a while this stupidity started wearing off on the anthropolgists. They had to get out of there before they became part of the crowd. They wrote a reoprt in a scientific journal called "Kitchener 1922". It became "Kitch 22" for short.

Mildly amusing that this term is then used in a post about Cowher.

"Kitch 22" may also simply be "Catch 22" translated into WNY-ease.

For instance, "Dat der Cowher problem is a rill Kitch 22 ... but I swears I seen 'em drivin' down da two-nineny dis mornin, right byes da big blue wadder tower der."