Jim Haslett may be best choice for Bills HC.

gjv001

I'm a little concerned that some of the high profiled coaches may have lost some of the "fire in the belly" with their exsposure to the more cushy and glamorous network jobs. Haslett, I believe, has a chip on his shoulder to prove he is a winning NFL head coach. No doubt he feels he built the Saints and was unjustly let go. He is a defensive minded coach but has demonstrated he knows the value of building a well rounded team. He has head coaching exsperience. He also has the personality that will fit well into WNY.

:thumbsup::beer::o:wacko::wacko::bag:

Hasletts numbers look worse than they are the rams stint almost doesn't count. By most accounts Spagnola is reguarded as a good coach and he can't do anything with them either. He a descent coach

You forgot Haslett's Saints "stint" in which his team pulled a big-time quit job on him which was the reason he was fired. This is the saddest thread ever.

Why on earth does this Jim Haslett loser still get mentioned here?????????

Criteria....

He meets the has been a head coach in the NFL... he is a has been

He doesn't meet the winning part, his best year was his first year, which means the team was already good. His last year at N.O. his team went 3-13...

He doesn't have a clue how to run an offense, and his defense stinks, lastly he wasn't good at evaluating personnel so he looks like a Dick Jauron clone :beer: Wasn't 4 years of that bozo enough for you? :thumbsup:

Jeezus H. Christmas, people, rip the guy's head off. But really, although Haslett very well might have the FIRE necessary to bust back into the NFL, he's had TWO chances already to show that he can be the field general out there and failed pretty badly. Fire is great, but ability is far better.

Two chances? Yeah, and Perry Fewell really had a chance to turn these Bills around and make them into a winning team this year.

Haslett had one legitimate chance, with the Saints, and it's almost impossible to win without a decent QB. Aaron Brooks would have made Vince Lombardi look like Rich Kotite.

I don't want Haslett, there are five or six guys who are genuinely available that I would rather have, but Haslett could still be a solid choice if it goes that far down the line.

You forgot Haslett's Saints "stint" in which his team pulled a big-time quit job on him which was the reason he was fired. This is the saddest thread ever.

Why on earth does this Jim Haslett loser still get mentioned here?????????

Come on, they had no home games that year. The players were living in dorms after Katrina. That year was a horror story.

Come on, they had no home games that year. The players were living in dorms after Katrina. That year was a horror story.

Made more so by this loser head coach who lost total control of his team. The place was a zoo and a lot of that falls on Haslett, not Katrina.

Bills fans will not stand for the Jauron Part II era. That should be crystal clear by the responses to this thread. I consider it an insult to our fans whenever his name is mentioned as a potential candidate.

Made more so by this loser head coach who lost total control of his team. The place was a zoo and a lot of that falls on Haslett, not Katrina.

Bills fans will not stand for the Jauron Part II era. That should be crystal clear by the responses to this thread. I consider it an insult to our fans whenever his name is mentioned as a potential candidate.

I agree, we have had retread and noname coaches for ever now. It's time for a big name winner to instill respect and a winning attitude.