Welker HURT!!!!!

nd03

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I guarantee that he just tore his ACL. Done for the season. He may wear a brace to finish it out, but I doubt it.

I've torn both ACL's and I know ACL tears when I see them. The way that leg buckled is all I needed to see.

Tough break.

Yep. I guarantee that he just tore his ACL. Done for the season. He may wear a brace to finish it out, but I doubt it.

I've torn both ACL's and I know ACL tears when I see them. The way that leg buckled is all I needed to see.

Tough break.

Yeah that was bad...him with the towel over his head to prevent people from seeing him crying from the pain is it...

Yeah that was bad...him with the towel over his head to prevent people from seeing him crying from the pain is it...

Torn ACL doesn't hurt that bad. Not nearly as bad as a sprained ankle. It just feels weird because you can't lock your leg straight (there's no stopping point) and it buckles easily.

I just think he knew he was done and was disappointed, which is to be expected.

Never in a million years do i like to see an injury, just sheds a light on what the colts did last week benching starters. WOW, don't think this game is important for the pats

The report on NBC just said that the injury is serious. I hate seeing a guy get a knee wrecked. BTW any update on Eric Wood? I wonder if he will be ready for training camp??