cowher now linked to the houston texans

Any team that MAY change coaches this offseason will be linked to Bills Cowher until they step up and make their decision. I'm sure somewhere, at sometime, a Cowher to NE rumor will be started. He also more then likely, won't sign on to a team immediatly, he will go through all his options, meet with all of them, and chose the team that best suits him and his family. Its a luxury he has at this time. He is the biggest name out there right now on the coaching market......

Any team that MAY change coaches this offseason will be linked to Bills Cowher until they step up and make their decision. I'm sure somewhere, at sometime, a Cowher to NE rumor will be started. He also more then likely, won't sign on to a team immediatly, he will go through all his options, meet with all of them, and chose the team that best suits him and his family. Its a luxury he has at this time. He is the biggest name out there right now on the coaching market......

I saw a report yesterday suggesting that the Jets may consider trashing their entire coaching staff for Cowher. First year head coach with a rookie QB likely to make the playoffs today and they're going to blow it up? :thumbdown:

I saw a report yesterday suggesting that the Jets may consider trashing their entire coaching staff for Cowher. First year head coach with a rookie QB likely to make the playoffs today and they're going to blow it up? :thumbdown:

Link? They have the number 1 defense in the league and the number 1 rushing attack.

In my opinion, the fact that the Texans have major pieces in place is a double-edged sword from Cowher's perspective. Yes, it makes it easier to win more quickly. But it also means Cowher better like the pieces they have in place and not have a strong desire to shop for his own "groceries," as Parcells once said. In other words, a place like Buffalo would allow Cowher to build the team how he wants it, not inherit lots of entrenched skill players.

It might be wishful thinking, but I think there's something to it.