Dissertations on His Dudeness

Nanker

Count me in as well my friends. I've started collecting these; http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&s...ved=0CB4QrQQwAg

Far out man, far f^(k#** out.

:devil: that is funny. I might need to start collecting

I can't stand the NYT online. None of the bugmenot passwords are working, NYT says I already am registered. I cannot remember the password- and they asked me a security question- what is your first pets name. I hate that stuff and usually I repspond noneofyour!@#$ingbusiness but that was not my answer. Damn, I am just trying to read an article on the Big Lewbowski- not buy a house

I gotta get me a Donnie and a Stranger still.

You know the greatest thing about that movie is the characters and the fact that everyone steels a scene at some point makes those characters even better. I could care less about the storyline, put those characters in ANY situation and it should be hilarious, the scene where the Dude spreads Donnies ashes proves that.

A white Rusian to you for posting this.... the wife bought me a copy of "I'm a Lebowski You're a Lebowski for Christmas"

I'll take it! :lol:

I took the Mrs to se "Up in the Air" yesterday, and THE STRANGER (Sam Elliott) is in the film (as an airline pilot). God, I cracked up. He played the bit part just like The Stranger. Wifey didn't know what was so funny.

i need to re-watch that movie, never really saw any cultural importance in it....but i keep hearing people talk about its pure awesomeness...

Nice to meet a fellow convert. All of Western Civilization can be summed up in The Big Lebowski.