Should I wear my Gabe Northern jersey tomorrow?

Just Jack

Wear it?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Wear it?

• yes
    • no

For Christmas, 1999, I got a Gabe Northern jersey. That year, the last game of the season was against Indy, also a January game, and the Bills had a backup as QB (RJ). The Bills beat Indy that day. Was it good luck me wearing the jersey? Should I wear it tomorrow?

i was at that game and i USED to have a really sweet picture of a bunch of us tailgating that i'm sure you were in...unfortunately a hard drive crash took it away for good.

it was you , me, jay rose, lori, mark, bob lamb, lancaster steve, buffalo bart and a couple others i think...a real wrecking crew!

after the game i was walking around the stadium with my ex- g.f. and we ran into john butler. he chatted and posed fpr some photos...very cool of him

anyway, yeah that was a great day so you should wear that jersey again for old times sake! :devil:

For Christmas, 1999, I got a Gabe Northern jersey. That year, the last game of the season was against Indy, also a January game, and the Bills had a backup as QB (RJ). The Bills beat Indy that day. Was it good luck me wearing the jersey? Should I wear it tomorrow?

Does it still fit considering you have gained some weight recently?

at least the colors were better

Only if I can wear my Keith Newman jersey

Wear FIVE of them. Chill factor is -8 now, I believe. See you in a couple hours. I think a bowling ball shot may be in order! :lol:

:blink:

I own a Losman jersey. That's much worse, IMO.

I say wear the jersey. It probably won't help Buffalo win but it will be real entertainment for those around you. :thumbdown:

i hate to admit this...but my last two jerseys were rob johnson and mike williams. B-)