Should I wear my Gabe Northern jersey tomorrow?

Just Jack

Wear it?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Wear it?

• yes
    • no

Plese elaborate I barely even remembered his name until today.

He has a tattoo that says "Zeus" and in an article in USA Today early in his career, he said that he hoped that one day, Bills fans would yell ZOOOOOOO the way we always yelled BRUUUUUUUUCE

i hate to admit this...but my last two jerseys were rob johnson and mike williams. :beer:

You are now commanded to only buy jersey's of other teams guys.

The Gabe Northern jersey is now 2-0 when playing Indy in Buffalo on Week 17 using a backup QB. Woo Hoo!

Keep that in mind for the next time it's needed!!! :thumbsup:

i hate to admit this...but my last two jerseys were rob johnson and mike williams. :thumbsup:

I had an RJ jersey. Used to get a lot of **** from a Redskins-fan friend of mine for it. Needless to say, when RJ signed with the 'Skins, he received it as a gift.

For Christmas, 1999, I got a Gabe Northern jersey.

You and Gabe Northern are probably the only two people left on the planet that still have a Gabe Northern jersey...and personally, I wouldn't put money on Gabe having one.

I dont know why this is even a question. If youve got a gabe northern jersey you wear it on days that end in the letter "Y".

That guy was great he showed up to one of the Billls/Browns scrimages as a spectator lookin to get a spot on the team.

You and Gabe Northern are probably the only two people left on the planet that still have a Gabe Northern jersey...and personally, I wouldn't put money on Gabe having one.

And mine is autographed by the man himself, thanks to Brad Riter getting me in touch with him.