OT:ideas on how to get rid of a massive hickey?

Ramius

Ok, all kidding aside, hahaha, i have about 6 deep purple welts up and down the side of my neck, and no i cant hide these either...damn girl went nuts yesterday, and wouldnt stop(note, i am not complaining), and now i look like i have been in a fight...the best way to describe it would be to say that it looks as if half a dozen golf balls were shot out of a gun and hit me in the side of the neck...so anyone got any ideas of how to get rid of them...i mean seriously, i cant go into work on monday looking like this, its really bad...and yes if anyone really wants to see, i can take a digicam pic so you all can laugh at me...i honestly cant make up any excuse, like i got hit or choked, cuz there aer 6 damn big deep purple spots...somebody help!!!!! :lol::blink::w00t:

i do take consolation tho in the fact that she looks like she got hit with a baseball bat across the neck tho, so we both look retarded...

I hope your aware that the only people who should ever have a hickey are 25 year old women with 4 teeth who smoke newport 100's.

That being said... you may have to get into a terrible car accident and get a neck brace.

The question is, when you go to work, and you have these marks, and so does she, isnt someone gonna put 2 and 2 together and get 4?

I hope your aware that the only people who should ever have a hickey are 25 year old women with 4 teeth who smoke newport 100's. 

That being said... you may have to get into a terrible car accident and get a neck brace.

The question is, when you go to work, and you have these marks, and so does she, isnt someone gonna put 2 and 2 together and get 4?

126391[/snapback]

They work at the same drive-in?

126391[/snapback]

nah, we dont work together, and the class we have together is cancelled this week due to thanksgiving...i am just going to look retarded...

Tell everyone you were at the Pistons game and Ron Artest beat you up (punching you in the neck repeatedly).

126400[/snapback]

in theory, this is an excellent idea, but that still leaves me at a loss of how to explain the teeth marks...

in theory, this is an excellent idea, but that still leaves me at a loss of how to explain the teeth marks...

126442[/snapback]

teeth marks? are you dating a wild animal? WTF, dude you need to get with ladies more often, if you are letting them give and you are giving hickeys

teeth marks? are you dating a wild animal? WTF, dude you need to get with ladies more often, if you are letting them give and you are giving hickeys

126445[/snapback]

man, it wasnt like i sat there and planned it...we were both having a great time, and this was one of the results... :lol:

Ok, all kidding aside, hahaha, i have about 6 deep purple welts up and down the side of my neck, and no i cant hide these either...damn girl went nuts yesterday, and wouldnt stop(note, i am not complaining), and now i look like i have been in a fight...the best way to describe it would be to say that it looks as if half a dozen golf balls were shot out of a gun and hit me in the side of the neck...so anyone got any ideas of how to get rid of them...i mean seriously, i cant go into work on monday looking like this, its really bad...and yes if anyone really wants to see, i can take a digicam pic so you all can laugh at me...i honestly cant make up any excuse, like i got hit or choked, cuz there aer 6 damn big deep purple spots...somebody help!!!!!  :lol:  :blink:  :w00t:

i do take consolation tho in the fact that she looks like she got hit with a baseball bat across the neck tho, so we both look retarded...

126387[/snapback]

You think you have it bad, how is your Mom going to explain the marks on her neck to your Dad? :lol:

Ok, all kidding aside, hahaha, i have about 6 deep purple welts up and down the side of my neck, and no i cant hide these either...damn girl went nuts yesterday, and wouldnt stop(note, i am not complaining), and now i look like i have been in a fight...the best way to describe it would be to say that it looks as if half a dozen golf balls were shot out of a gun and hit me in the side of the neck...so anyone got any ideas of how to get rid of them...i mean seriously, i cant go into work on monday looking like this, its really bad...and yes if anyone really wants to see, i can take a digicam pic so you all can laugh at me...i honestly cant make up any excuse, like i got hit or choked, cuz there aer 6 damn big deep purple spots...somebody help!!!!!  :lol:  :blink:  :w00t:

126387[/snapback]

Peanutbutter and a comb...really.

You think you have it bad, how is your Mom going to explain the marks on her neck to your Dad?  :lol:

126480[/snapback]

hahahahaha great stuff rock that one almost made me piss myself :blink:

i hafta explain it to the backers tomorrow, and my softball team this week...shes gotta explain it to mommy and daddy when she goes home for thanksgiving in a few days...cuz trust me, these things arent going away anytime soon...

:w00t:

hahahahaha great stuff rock that one almost made me piss myself :blink:

i hafta explain it to the backers tomorrow, and my softball team this week...shes gotta explain it to mommy and daddy when she goes home for thanksgiving in a few days...cuz trust me, these things arent going away anytime soon...

126491[/snapback]

Almost? I'll have to do better next time. :lol:

Glad you saw the humor. These days on the Wall you never know.... :lol: