Guys...STOP!

DarthICE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, this 'coach whatever' and thurman and his rumors....STOP already! Have you not learned in the last...oh...20 friggin years its all bull ****? 'But ICE what is wrong with getting excited?' Uh because it NEVER pans out when it comes to Ralph and the Bills that is why.

Guys, for once just let it play out and see what happens. Many of you may be very pissed at who the GM and or HC is. You may REALLY be pissed if Ralph keeps modrak and Guy around to !@#$ up another draft / free agent period. OR we ALL may be thrilled at what happens.

I for one don't give any credance at all to some clown running a wannabe radio show or some **** saying he knows WTF the Bills org is going to do. Just let it play out, don't get to high, don't get too low. Just see what happens.

And Remember George Siefert is still at the airport....

ICE, not again.......jeez.

My God, this 'coach whatever' and thurman and his rumors....STOP already! Have you not learned in the last...oh...20 friggin years its all bull ****? 'But ICE what is wrong with getting excited?' Uh because it NEVER pans out when it comes to Ralph and the Bills that is why.

Guys, for once just let it play out and see what happens. Many of you may be very pissed at who the GM and or HC is. You may REALLY be pissed if Ralph keeps modrak and Guy around to !@#$ up another draft / free agent period. OR we ALL may be thrilled at what happens.

I for one don't give any credance at all to some clown running a wannabe radio show or some **** saying he knows WTF the Bills org is going to do. Just let it play out, don't get to high, don't get too low. Just see what happens.

And Remember George Siefert is still at the airport....

if we all let it play out, not get high, not get too low. this would be the last post for 10 years.

It's a message board. That's what happens here. Discussions about rumors, stories, etc. You do not have to participate if it bothers you.

This board is my therapy. One serious comment, then two lame attempts at humor. And a lot of you guys put in funny ideas that bring a laugh or two. It's a lot better than being in a funk on Mondays. So we speculate and argue and give our opinions about what we see and hear. It's a good thing. :rolleyes:

And please understand I am not meaning to piss people off, but haven't we all been snowed by this org long enough? I mean rumor upon rumor upon rumor for years from NFL 'insiders'. ESPN CBS Etal have screwed the pooch in regards to the Bills for 15 years now easily.

So instead of getting all hyped and then let down...AGAIN...lets just relax and let it play out how it does and hopefully we will all be happier soon.

We're only 5 days away from Black Monday. So we'll learn about Fewell's future next week after Ralphie and Russell have their sitdown in Mo-Town

This is coming from a guy who in almost every post in the last little while has told us about how nothing big is ever going to happen because Ralph is too cheap and old?

Now you are basically saying that anything can happen and everyone should just wait and see what the outcome will be?

You are right though, Who knows what will happen, chances are, half the people here will be unhappy cause whatever they do, it wasn't what they thought was best, and alot of these "rumors" being thrown out now will be proven false. There are very few people that know exactly whats going on except for the people making the decisions, and most of these "reports" are just guys trying to get their names out there throwing out what they think will happen hoping they will be "proven" right

We're only 5 days away from Black Monday. So we'll learn about Fewell's future next week after Ralphie and Russell have their sitdown in Mo-Town

I tend to agree with Ice on this one, season ticket holders have been screwed over by this owner for decades.

The ONLY big name head coach ever hired by this frachise was Chuck Knox, and that was after 10 straight years of losing to Miami and the "Don". Have the Bills lost to the Patriots 10 years straight yet?

How soon a new head coach is named depends on how much smoke can be blown up our collective butts by this front office...doubt it will be Bill Cowher or anyone else requiring big money. Remember, this franchise still owes DJ another 3 yrs at 3.5 mil per. THEN they hire another head coach and pay him 10 mil per.

Only two ways that happens... no way, and no way in hell :rolleyes:

This is coming from a guy who in almost every post in the last little while has told us about how nothing big is ever going to happen because Ralph is too cheap and old?

Now you are basically saying that anything can happen and everyone should just wait and see what the outcome will be?

You are right though, Who knows what will happen, chances are, half the people here will be unhappy cause whatever they do, it wasn't what they thought was best, and alot of these "rumors" being thrown out now will be proven false. There are very few people that know exactly whats going on except for the people making the decisions, and most of these "reports" are just guys trying to get their names out there throwing out what they think will happen hoping they will be "proven" right

No comment. :rolleyes:

cause we have nothing to lose. however this works out, i can't be any more disappointed than i have been over the last 10 years anyway.

"Bills fans everywhere......let us proudly introduce your new Buffalo Bills Head Coach....Jim Haslett!"

Be prepared

Hey, we got T.O. last year when everyone was saying no way he would come, no one wants him, he would be a distraction, etc. How did that work out??? The only reason he didn't have a great season was because "Check-Down" Trent couldn't get him the ball.

Let's see what happens with the coach, and if things do pan out, we will all be looking for your apology online.