Guys...STOP!

DarthICE

My God, this 'coach whatever' and thurman and his rumors....STOP already! Have you not learned in the last...oh...20 friggin years its all bull ****? 'But ICE what is wrong with getting excited?' Uh because it NEVER pans out when it comes to Ralph and the Bills that is why.

Guys, for once just let it play out and see what happens. Many of you may be very pissed at who the GM and or HC is. You may REALLY be pissed if Ralph keeps modrak and Guy around to !@#$ up another draft / free agent period. OR we ALL may be thrilled at what happens.

I for one don't give any credance at all to some clown running a wannabe radio show or some **** saying he knows WTF the Bills org is going to do. Just let it play out, don't get to high, don't get too low. Just see what happens.

And Remember George Siefert is still at the airport....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, this 'coach whatever' and thurman and his rumors....STOP already! Have you not learned in the last...oh...20 friggin years its all bull ****? 'But ICE what is wrong with getting excited?' Uh because it NEVER pans out when it comes to Ralph and the Bills that is why.

Guys, for once just let it play out and see what happens. Many of you may be very pissed at who the GM and or HC is. You may REALLY be pissed if Ralph keeps modrak and Guy around to !@#$ up another draft / free agent period. OR we ALL may be thrilled at what happens.

I for one don't give any credance at all to some clown running a wannabe radio show or some **** saying he knows WTF the Bills org is going to do. Just let it play out, don't get to high, don't get too low. Just see what happens.

Uh oh! Someone's got the red ass!

It's a message board. That's what happens here. Discussions about rumors, stories, etc. You do not have to participate if it bothers you.

no one wants to get too worked up over what still amounts to no more than rumor, but if the guy has ANY sort of track record for being on target, then that's a positive. i'm more concerned about the ownership issue anyway, so if THAT'S true, then it is already a happy new year.

and i have to say, it was an entertaining show. i think it could only be topped by you doing a show from YOUR mom's basement.

but we should take stock in somebody who makes over generalizations about the last 20 yrs. on a message board.... isn't the speculation the fun part of the board? Take your own advice and settle down and let people have some fun. If you don't like what your reading then just stop reading. BTW... Sal nailed TO coming to Buffalo and the Marcus Stroud trade before any national news outlets.

And please understand I am not meaning to piss people off, but haven't we all been snowed by this org long enough? I mean rumor upon rumor upon rumor for years from NFL 'insiders'. ESPN CBS Etal have screwed the pooch in regards to the Bills for 15 years now easily.

So instead of getting all hyped and then let down...AGAIN...lets just relax and let it play out how it does and hopefully we will all be happier soon.

...because there's soooo much else to talk about... in your opinion...

Wrap yourself in two layers of denim and go jump in a frozen pond. Stay there. Or, better yet, tie a spiral ham to each leg and go for a walk thru the Everglades. Bye.

Loosen up, ya jerk. At least Sal is entertaining and provides a glimmer of hope. If you don't like it- beat it.

God Ice... it probably is just smoke and mirrors, but it's probably the most exciting BS the fans have had to sink their teeth into this decade.

I remember how excited fans were to get Donahoe, then TKO and Bledsoe... but Cowher would be bigger than all of that.

Only thing we can do now is just see what unfolds. Jan 15 is less than two weeks from the Bills season finale. I would hope the housecleaning would be done by the 6th and a new regime announced by the 10th.

God Ice... it probably is just smoke and mirrors, but it's probably the most exciting BS the fans have had to sink their teeth into this decade.

I remember how excited fans were to get Donahoe, then TKO and Bledsoe... but Cowher would be bigger than all of that.

Only thing we can do now is just see what unfolds. Jan 15 is less than two weeks from the Bills season finale. I would hope the housecleaning would be done by the 6th and a new regime announced by the 10th.

Dr. Trooth with a POSITIVE post! :rolleyes: I like it. Maybe the next decade will be MUCH better for Bills fans.

Why can't this guy get banned again?

In the TOS as long as you change your name, you are considered a new person, therefore by changing his name he can no longer be attributed to "Redass" "Assclown" or any other euphemism related to his secret source of knowledge.

...because there's soooo much else to talk about...

Yes, the excellent play on the field and the expertise of the front office staff has provided many a good topic to discuss in this forum. I should also add that the medical staff caring for all those on IR this year should be discussed at length.

And please understand I am not meaning to piss people off, but haven't we all been snowed by this org long enough? I mean rumor upon rumor upon rumor for years from NFL 'insiders'. ESPN CBS Etal have screwed the pooch in regards to the Bills for 15 years now easily.

So instead of getting all hyped and then let down...AGAIN...lets just relax and let it play out how it does and hopefully we will all be happier soon.

So... I'm not sure what your pissed about. ESPN etc.. covering rumors about the Bills or Bills front office handling the media and supposedly not being forthright with the press. The reason there are more rumors is because there is way more media than 10-20 yrs. ago. I remember being in college in Binghamton and sitting at the Wegmans near the Oakdale Mall eating pizza and reading Shout magazine back in 1991. That was the only way you could get info. about the Bills. Media has blown up so obviously more rumors. As far as the Bills not being honest... I'm not sure how they have deceived us. They just haven't been any good. They have made bad decisions. Butler left.. Ralph got Donahoe and at the time everyone said it was a good decision. Ralph handed over the keys to Donahoe and he tried to build the team into a winner. We signed free agents all the time... see Takeo Spikes, Sam Adams, London Fletcher, Lawyer Milloy. The Bills have tried but things just haven't worked out. Same with the coaching hires.

It is time for significant change that's for sure and I think it will happen. I'm a fan, a season ticket holder that lives 1000 miles away... I don't feel snowed by the Bills. It's not like I don't have an idea of how they are going to be going into the season(7-9 is usually a good guess these days). I always have the right to stop buying my tickets and stop getting the NFL ticket. We all do as fans. Take your own advice and let things play out.