I am done rooting for this loser franchise

Cornerville

Don't let the door hit you! :thumbsup:

Keep sitting here and fooling yourself with your outdated stadium, low ticket prices and get pissed when you don't land elite coaches because the big draw in your market is the Galleria Mall.

Face reality. Move on and be happy.

Keep sitting here and fooling yourself with your outdated stadium, low ticket prices and get pissed when you don't land elite coaches because the big draw in your market is the Galleria Mall.

Face reality. Move on and be happy.

Are you still here?

PTR

You said you were leaving. Was that now or in like a few weeks to give you time to let everyone know how fed up you are and are leaving because of it?

PTR

I cannot stay around and comment?

Keep fooling yourself. Professional sports has passed Buffalo by. Come to grips with it.

So I guess you will be leaving after you get a few shots in?

This is a total LAMP.

I don't care about attention. This is about facts. This is about fans here oh god we cannot land Shanahan? Are you all serious? Look around, Buffalo is NOT a destination players and coaches want to go to. The media WANTS Buffalo to be the brunt of jokes.

Wake up everyone.

I don't care about attention. This is about facts. This is about fans here oh god we cannot land Shanahan? Are you all serious? Look around, Buffalo is NOT a destination players and coaches want to go to. The media WANTS Buffalo to be the brunt of jokes.

Wake up everyone.

Well since you don't care about attention...and are making repeated posts saying so...then you won't mind if I put you on my ignore list. That way, to me anyway, you are gone, whether you actually leave or not. See ya.

PTR

You were never a real fan. Once you hit the age of 13 then you are a fan of your team and you are a fan for life if you ditch your team because they aren't winning or for whatever reason (Other then a team moves or extremely personal reasons like the franchise did something seriously messed up to you personally and no a decade of loosing doesn't count) then you are a fraud and it says you have a lack of character (Sports wise but I wouldn't lend you money).

The reason sports are great is because you have the disappointment of loosing on the line. When your team wins you feel a great joy why? Its because as a real fan you have to put the feeling of a loss on the line in order to have that winning feeling. Its what makes sports great you put up with so much from your team in terms of pain and heartache in order to get that awesome feeling.

So go ahead give up on the Bills. You and anyone else who is above the age of 13 and gives up on this team is a fraud and because you were not willing to put up with the loosing you will never truly enjoy the feeling of winning. Buffalo loves and supports the Bills and as long as the Bills stay in Buffalo the fans will be there because one day when this team is good and makes the playoffs they will be there to enjoy that sweet feeling made even sweeter by the fact that they sat through the TD and DJ eras.

Its one thing to stop supporting the product in terms of ticket sales and other things but to out right give up that is just out right wrong. Go ahead watch the Pats* you phony because no matter what you are never going to be a real fan. Each and every victory your team gets will be a Pyrrhic victory for you because you were never there when the chips were down.

I will continue to support this team because I am a real fan and I know that when this team goes back to the playoffs it will be a sweet and awesome feeling. Now don't get me wrong will I criticize the moves this team makes yes and as a fan you not only have the right but you should. BUT never and I mean never should anyone give up on their team you stand by them no matter what that is the duty of being a fan.

Hmmm, the Sabres are in first place and last I checked they play in the NHL.. not the AHL

When things get tough the tough get going.....

If your soft, a fair weather fan so to speak... then all I can say is Buh bye.

Im going to stick around and watch the turnaround , and when the Bills make the playoffs again I can say I was still there when we sucked, which would make it twice as sweet.

That's what real fans do...can I get a Amen ?????

Hmmm, the Sabres are in first place and last I checked they play in the NHL.. not the AHL

When things get tough the tough get going.....

If your soft, a fair weather fan so to speak... then all I can say is Buh bye.

Im going to stick around and watch the turnaround , and when the Bills make the playoffs again I can say I was still there when we sucked, which would make it twice as sweet.

That's what real fans do...can I get a Amen ?????

:thumbsup::unsure::sick::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep the delusions coming.