What do you do with Lynch?

Lynch has proven himself to be a complete dud after coming off his suspension. Clearly has physical skills yet lacks one or more of the following: vision, burst, decisionmaking, ability to get onto the hips of his offensive linemen. Freddie is clearly superior at getting more out of every play. Yet you need a decent 2nd back.

Do you try to bait another team into giving up something decent in return for his "promise", or just resign yourself to having him as your #2 back until his next suspension? Can he be coached up for next year?

Curious what ya'll think.

Keep him. He hasn't had a particularly good year, but he's only 23, has no serious injury history and has been pretty productive in previous years. If you trade him, you'll just have to draft someone else fairly high in order to replace him and probably won't receive much net value at all when all is said and done.

yea its marshawns fault fred fumbles, its marshawns fault t.o. doesnt fight for under thrown balls, its marshawns fault the o-line sucks, its marshawns fault head coaching is terrible, its marshawns fault we went threw 3 qbs in one season, its marshawns fault we pick up a 3rd string qb and starts him 2 days later (thats classic marshawn sh*t) its marshawns fault the wrs cant throw to themselves,its marshawns fault i can run a post pattern on reggie corner, its marshawns fault you can run a go route on youbooty, its marshawns fault dante looks like a deer in headlights, its marshawns fault that its 5:15 pm...yea trade marshawn itll make the WHOLE TEAM BETTER :lol: ... :wub::wallbash: :wallbash:

yea its marshawns fault fred fumbles, its marshawns fault t.o. doesnt fight for under thrown balls, its marshawns fault the o-line sucks, its marshawns fault head coaching is terrible, its marshawns fault we went threw 3 qbs in one season, its marshawns fault we pick up a 3rd string qb and starts him 2 days later (thats classic marshawn sh*t) its marshawns fault the wrs cant throw to themselves, its marshawns fault that its 5:10 pm...yea trade marshawn itll make the WHOLE TEAM BETTER :lol: ... :wub::wallbash: :wallbash:

Uh yeah, this coming from a guy posting as beast mode and has the thug as his avatar. Yeah a ton of credibility there....

Agreed. Bait. They don't need someone with Lynch's pedigree to be a no. 2 back. Sell the pedigree; someone will buy. Get a 2d round or 3d round pick out of it and move on.

Would help if they had an O-line to block. The guy is a beast. Even OJ sucked until Saban came in and built an O-line for him.

Would help if they had an O-line to block. The guy is a beast. Even OJ sucked until Saban came in and built an O-line for him.

Jackson is doing much better than lynch behind the same line. Bottom line Lynch is over hyped, over rated and we can do without him

Agreed. Bait. They don't need someone with Lynch's pedigree to be a no. 2 back. Sell the pedigree; someone will buy. Get a 2d round or 3d round pick out of it and move on.

TRY to trade him ,yes. But you're kidding yourself about a 2nd or 3rd for this clown. If there are ANY takers. Why trade a pick if the Bills may just cut him anyway? ML brings very little to the table, and is a below average back right now. We need two backs, but you may as well draft a mid round guy for that role. Cut Lynch if a draft choice isn't obtainable, but i think it's more like a 4th or 5th at this point.

we'd be lucky to get a 5th for him. how many teams are there in the nfl whose rb position would be upgraded by lynch that don't already have young rb's on the roster they already like? seattle maybe?

Have him lose 15 lbs and bring him back next season.

I believe he is out shape this season trying to carry more weight.

No one on this team is above trading...I just don't think we have any one that will get us above a 4th round pick.

Lynch, Poz, Parrish, Edwards, Whitner, Kelsey...I don't think these guys would get anything better. Maybe if you package them.

I would draft a rb in the mid rounds because we need more depth.