When will the Brohm sucks threads start?

bills_red

Yeah, this is ridiculous. This is one of the major reasons we just cant get a QB to succeed here. You have to give him time. RJ did not get a fair shake here, neither did JP or Trent Edwards. Its unfortunate. Pick your QB and stick with him for a couple seasons. This jumping back and forth between QBs every week is crazy. Not saying any of these guys were going to turn out great, but when you jump back and forth each week, and they are playing for their job every week, they cant establish themselves as a team leader. Pick a guy (ANY GUY) and stick with him for the season.

That said, im going to go back on myself now, but play Brohm this week AND next week. See what he has. Let him compete for the job next year, and whoever wins...PLAY THEM ALL SEASON.

Yeah, this is ridiculous. This is one of the major reasons we just cant get a QB to succeed here. You have to give him time. RJ did not get a fair shake here, neither did JP or Trent Edwards. Its unfortunate. Pick your QB and stick with him for a couple seasons. This jumping back and forth between QBs every week is crazy. Not saying any of these guys were going to turn out great, but when you jump back and forth each week, and they are playing for their job every week, they cant establish themselves as a team leader. Pick a guy (ANY GUY) and stick with him for the season.

That said, im going to go back on myself now, but play Brohm this week AND next week. See what he has. Let him compete for the job next year, and whoever wins...PLAY THEM ALL SEASON.

Is this a serious post? Seriously.

:wacko:

After a check down? After a few sacks? When he throws a pick or two?

The thing is this O-Line is so hurt and this is his 1st start. Don't read to much into what he does today, good or bad.

If he does good in these conditions, I would like to see what he can do behind an actual line and a few games under his belt.

Are you new to this board? The threads started the day the Bills relieved the Packers of their high draft bust. They of course got more common the more people on this board automatically assumed that because the Bills signed him, he will without a doubt play like he hasn't been able to to this point, and become the QB that will take the Bills to the Promised Land. Doesn't a move to Buffalo make most career busts turn into Pro Bowlers?

After a check down? After a few sacks? When he throws a pick or two?

The thing is this O-Line is so hurt and this is his 1st start. Don't read to much into what he does today, good or bad.

If he does good in these conditions, I would like to see what he can do behind an actual line and a few games under his belt.

I thought they already started weeks ago. :)

Yes, they did. The guy got out of the plane from Green Bay and there was a group waiting for him. Some had made a float for him to ride on down main street and others threw Buffalo dung at him. Those who wanted to be a little patient before judging handed him a football and asked him to throw it from Terminal A to Terminal B. He didn't get it there, so the honeymoon is over. :wacko: