Brohm, Hamdan and Fitz-Worst quarterback Trio in NFL History?

billsfreak

Can you get any worse than having Brohm, Hamdan and Fitz as the 3 quarterbacks on an NFL roster? Most teams their backup and emergency quarterback isn't anywhere near as bad as any of our three. Shows you the pitiful state that this organization is in right now and for the past decade for that matter. I don't think any of our 3 quarterbacks would be more than a #3 or a practice squad quarterback on about 95% of the NFL's teams.

Can you get any worse than having Brohm, Hamdan and Fitz as the 3 quarterbacks on an NFL roster? Most teams their backup and emergency quarterback isn't anywhere near as bad as any of our three. Shows you the pitiful state that this organization is in right now and for the past decade for that matter. I don't think any of our 3 quarterbacks would be more than a #3 or a practice squad quarterback on about 95% of the NFL's teams.

That's pretty funny. Sadly, its probably true.

Right. Guess WE should have made that big trade for Matt cassell.

Bottom line is that there hasn't been much of anything available (for QB's) over the last 2-3 years. Aside from Farve coming back from the dead this year, there hasn't been any successful MAJOR QB moves since N.O. landing Brees.

...maybe could have been... Schaub... zzzz Garcia... zzzz

It's a desolate market sector.

For Bills history, this might rank with the injury plagued 1968 season where we may have had Ed Rutkowski, Kay Stephenson, and Benny Russell at one time in teh season. Jack Kemp was on IR, or equivalent.

This group is probably better than last year's, post-Trent concussion.

Hamdan has a little more practice, Fitz > Trent, and it's hard to imagine Brohm being any worse than J.P.

J.P. might have bombed here in Buffalo, but he is still miles ahead of Brohm. Brohm has never made it off of a practice squad much less been an NFL's teams starter. To quote Rotoworld, so far Brohm has been a "Mitigated Disaster." Not even close.

J.P. might have bombed here in Buffalo, but he is still miles ahead of Brohm. Brohm has never made it off of a practice squad much less been an NFL's teams starter. To quote Rotoworld, so far Brohm has been a "Mitigated Disaster." Not even close.
I would still rather have a unknown, possible disaster in Brohm than a proven disaster in J.P. ... we'll see if he shows anything on Sunday.

I would still rather have a unknown, possible disaster in Brohm than a proven disaster in J.P. ... we'll see if he shows anything on Sunday.

Nothing possible about it, he will bomb. Even today, J.P. has a brighter future in the NFL than Brohm and has more upside according to 31 other teams.

Dufek and Kofler were pretty bad backups to Fergy when he went down in 84. Then, Ferragamo (a poor man's JP Lossman) was backed up by Bruce Matheson and a rookie named Frank Reich that attemped and completed his only pass of the season. Bills went 2-14 that season.

Dufek and Kofler were pretty bad backups to Fergy when he went down in 84. Then, Ferragamo (a poor man's JP Lossman) was backed up by Bruce Matheson and a rookie named Frank Reich that attemped and completed his only pass of the season. Bills went 2-14 that season.

I would take Ferragamo and Reich anyday over what we have now. Reich is the best backup this organization will ever have (and a very underrated key to the Superbowl years) and Ferragamo took a team to the Superbowl. These 3 we have now can't find their own way into the lockerroom much less the Superbowl.

Nothing possible about it, he will bomb. Even today, J.P. has a brighter future in the NFL than Brohm and has more upside according to 31 other teams.

Yet many believe Brohm would be the first QB taken in this years draft if he renetered...

I bet you that almost all the NFL teams would choose Brohm over JP if you polled every team. JP has shown terrible tendencies in the NFL thus far, Brohm has NEVER gotten a chance to play and he is a SECOND year, yes SECOND year QB who has yet to get a chance to play because he was trapped behind the 5th best QB in the NFL and another young QB who the Packers love and felt would be more ready to play if Rodgers got hurt.

Man, the ignorance of some of the stuff on this board about Brohm is hysterical. I am not saying he is going to be good or great, only time will tell that. But the bottom line is that this kid is the first QB in the post Kelly era that we have had that has this much upside and we got him DIRT CHEAP compared to what it would have cost us if we draft a first round QB.

He was incredibly accurate, made good decisions, and has a cannon for an arm when he came out of college 1-1/2 years ago...so why dont we let the kid play and have an offseason to learn our system and develop rapport with the WR's before label him a bumb or a bust.

I love how there are 2 guys that have never taken a regular season snap (or a snap at all) here in buffalo, and one has sucked the entire time because he's only been 3rd string other than in europe, and the other is a complete and total failure because he couldn't make the 2 qb roster behind a relatively young qb that is throwing up really good numbers, and his more experienced backup, and because of that he is a bust and is going to fail the instant he steps onto the field.

oh, and a guy who was a terrible qb, but made maybe 2 good passes/game to Evans and fumbled whilst scrambling, but said he liked buffalo has a better future than a 2nd year guy who hasnt had a chance to prove himself.

yup... real geniuses on this board

Right. Guess WE should have made that big trade for Matt cassell.

Bottom line is that there hasn't been much of anything available (for QB's) over the last 2-3 years. Aside from Farve coming back from the dead this year, there hasn't been any successful MAJOR QB moves since N.O. landing Brees.

...maybe could have been... Schaub... zzzz Garcia... zzzz

It's a desolate market sector.

Schaub's having a great year.

I would say that Russel, JPL, Frye---just for the high profile bust factor and overall suckitude.

Posts like these are understandable but dumb. We magnify every flaw on the Bills and ignore the rest of the league. I bet if you go to any other NFL team board they say the same stuff about their players. Because as we all know if you are not passing for 500 yards, running for 300 yards and putting up 70 points a game, while shutting out the other team, you suck.

PTR

Yes, you can get much worse! Ferrigammo, Mathison, and Kofler! (Bills 1985)