What Bills stuff is everybody

twist_to_open

I gotta admit this is probably the first year in about the last 15 that I'm not asking for or expecting any Bill's memorabilia. Hoping for a Sabres 3rd jersey, thats about the only Buffalo thing I hinted for....How 'bout everyone else?

I asked my wife NOT to buy me any more Bills gear this year.

Perhaps in the future, but I am pretty fed up with this crew right about now...

I gotta admit this is probably the first year in about the last 15 that I'm not asking for or expecting any Bill's memorabilia. Hoping for a Sabres 3rd jersey, thats about the only Buffalo thing I hinted for....How 'bout everyone else?

Tried to give away all my Bills stuff. No takers. My wife suggested the Salvation Army, but I would feel guilty forcing some poor soul to walk around with a sign on him that he is a loser. Then I thought, hey, I'll bury them in the garden.

The plants took off with a growth spurt. That stuff was just like manure. Hmmmmm. :(

I usually get lots of Bills gear, but I told my family to layoff a litte. Not so much because I don't want it, but after so many years, the house is full of Bills stuff. My truck is full of Bills stuff. My drawers are full of Bills stuff. A year or two break won't diminish my Bills' arsenal one bit.

Plus, I already got what I really wanted for Christmas... a new Head Coach.