Philadelphia Fans at it again

Zamboni Man

My buddy made the mistake of wearing a Yankees hat to an Eagles/Giants game in Philly during the World Series. He called me from the game and said he felt like he was in a third world country. He went to the bathroom and had to bull rush his way through the exit door to escape an angry mob. And he said that was nothing compared to the people who wore Giants hats. City of brotherly love :rolleyes:

My buddy made the mistake of wearing a Yankees hat to an Eagles/Giants game in Philly during the World Series. He called me from the game and said he felt like he was in a third world country. He went to the bathroom and had to bull rush his way through the exit door to escape an angry mob. And he said that was nothing compared to the people who wore Giants hats. City of brotherly love :rolleyes:

Philthadelphia sucks.

If I wasn't anchored here by family, I'd do what my brother did and escape to Southern California.

Philthadelphia sucks.

If I wasn't anchored here by family, I'd do what my brother did and escape to Southern California.

I love it here. Love the people. Love the fans.

I have seen much much worse behavior than that at Bills games. And Eagles games. A snowball deluge like that was probably earned. The odds that the Eagles fans spontaneously unloaded on two Niners fans (who would even care) is nil.

I love it here. Love the people. Love the fans.

I have seen much much worse behavior than that at Bills games. And Eagles games. A snowball deluge like that was probably earned. The odds that the Eagles fans spontaneously unloaded on two Niners fans (who would even care) is nil.

Really?

Really?

Yeah. Deluging a couple of jerkoff fans with snowballs is nothing compared to deluging opposing fans with filled beers or entire sections embroiled in fist-fights, both of which I've seen at Bills games. Along with whole hoards of grown men shouting Patriots Suck directly at a scared 8 year old until he cried. Bills fans can be !@#$s too. Philly fans and Bills fans are not as different as you'd like to believe.

This year I haven't seen the number of fights I've seen in previous years at the Ralph. Other things I noticed haven't happened, drunks running onto the field, usually get one of those a season, and someone running along the tops of the 100 level suites.

Yeah. Deluging a couple of jerkoff fans with snowballs is nothing compared to deluging opposing fans with filled beers or entire sections embroiled in fist-fights, both of which I've seen at Bills games. Along with whole hoards of grown men shouting Patriots Suck directly at a scared 8 year old until he cried. Bills fans can be !@#$s too. Philly fans and Bills fans are not as different as you'd like to believe.

I have been to plenty of Bills games and while I have seen a few fights, I have never seen anything like what I saw in that video. Philly fans have the bad rep for a reason, they are thugs.

The video of the snowball fight is Exhibit 1 of why I hate Philadelphia fans. Eagles fans are the absolute worst. They are even worse than Steelers fans, and considering my experience, that's saying something.

This video is Exhibit 2. It was filmed prior to an Eagles-Packers game in Green Bay in 2007.

If Packers fans tried that in Philadelphia, they would be beaten to a cheese-like pulp. The only redeeming thing in this video are the two hotties dancing with the group.