I truely believe there will be a change in ownership next year

This is total speculation but my gut is telling me that there will be a change in ownership next season. Why do I feel this way? Why would Jim Kelly be hanging out so much this past season? He has been on the sidelines, in the the locker room, he has traveled with the team and he has been writing some very candid articles. He has spoke fairly openly about him along with some investors wanting to buy the team. Then Thurman Thomas was on the radio and many people think that he was suggesting ownership changes in January. Thurman and Jim are not hanging out in Buffalo because they like the weather. It's not a normal thing to see former Qb's at all the games. He is there for a reason. I believe he is keeping a close eye on things and I truly feel he is already working with Ralph on some future changes. Ralph may not give up total ownership but I think Jim and probably Thurman as well, are going to be in the mix by next month. This is what Buffalo needs. It would definitely get me excited again.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is total speculation but my gut is telling me that there will be a change in ownership next season. Why do I feel this way? Why would Jim Kelly be hanging out so much this past season? He has been on the sidelines, in the the locker room, he has traveled with the team and he has been writing some very candid articles. He has spoke fairly openly about him along with some investors wanting to buy the team. Then Thurman Thomas was on the radio and many people think that he was suggesting ownership changes in January. Thurman and Jim are not hanging out in Buffalo because they like the weather. It's not a normal thing to see former Qb's at all the games. He is there for a reason. I believe he is keeping a close eye on things and I truly feel he is already working with Ralph on some future changes. Ralph may not give up total ownership but I think Jim and probably Thurman as well, are going to be in the mix by next month. This is what Buffalo needs. It would definitely get me excited again.

Hmmmmm....maybe because they live in Buffalo? And have nothing else to do?

I actually know for a fact Jim Kelly has been working with Mr. Wilson's financial people in recent weeks and discussing options. I'm guessing they're determining the feasibility of whatever it is that Jim and Mr. Wilson are working out, but they have indeed had these discussions and things are in the works. Not saying much more, but take it for what it's worth. I know I'm excited about the idea.

I actually know for a fact Jim Kelly has been working with Mr. Wilson's financial people in recent weeks and discussing options. I'm guessing they're determining the feasibility of whatever it is that Jim and Mr. Wilson are working out, but they have indeed had these discussions and things are in the works. Not saying much more, but take it for what it's worth. I know I'm excited about the idea.

Mr. Wilson's financial people: "Jim, do you have a billion dollars?"

Jim: "Ahhhhh..........no."

Fin.

we have no way of knowing this is credible..... so what kind of car do you drive?

That means nothing unless your "gut" is always right....

That means nothing unless your "gut" is always right....

That's why he said it was speculation. Just a feeling he has. Many of us are reading between the same lines. Doesn't mean that it's not fun to entertain the idea. Isn't that what this arena is for, to bring up topics of discussion and give your reason's for believing or not believing?

I wouldn't go as far as to say change in ownership. For the near future, I would think that a partial sell-off/partnership might be more realistic.

I know for a fact that many discussions have taken place. I don't know what those discussions are, who had them, or what the subject matter was, but I know that many words were exchanged. I'm excited about them, and expect that something will happen sometime in the future. Let me qualify that by saying that "sometime" could be construed as an event in the future of unspecified origin. Write this down! It will happen.

I know for a fact that many discussions have taken place. I don't know what those discussions are, who had them, or what the subject matter was, but I know that many words were exchanged. I'm excited about them, and expect that something will happen sometime in the future. Let me qualify that by saying that "sometime" could be construed as an event in the future of unspecified origin. Write this down! It will happen.

:rolleyes:

I can vouch for this myself, categorically. Many discussions have indeed already occurred, on multiple occasions, amongst many parties, regarding many topics, and something is imminent, although exactly what that is remains, at this time, uncertain.

But it is exciting. These are exciting times.

I would love it if Kelly owned the bills, But he doesn't have the money. These franchises go for 700,000,000. No way Kelly has that money. He could be a minohalfrity owner.

Maybe Golisano,.... Must likely someone we have heard of, that'll try to move us.

I can see it now, Ralphs kicks the bucket, teams sucks, facility is poor. New owner comes in, sticks around for a year. Wants new stadium. Broke NY, cant/wont build a new stadium. Look at the Jets,... The Yankees funded half and that was set up 10 years ago.

New owner gets pist moves to LA. You think the NFL cares about western NY. Ha...... They would love to have a team in LA.

But this time, the name changes. Not like the Lakers

So, Kelly is a good for us.

Mr. Wilson's financial people: "Jim, do you have a billion dollars?"

Jim: "Ahhhhh..........no."

Fin.

Good one. I expect Kelly to present his offer with the backing of men like Rich, Hamister (good man, wife worked for him 10 years), Jacobs, ect. They may have a billon dollers. I know, let me have my dream...