"Dirtbags wanted"

Tipster19

Seems that Seattle Seahawks' coach Jim Mora is all about wanting OL with nasty demeanors and wants them to play with attitude. I wonder if the Seahawks were interested in acquiring Incognito when he was waived.

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/20...-within-reason/

Well, if there is any one unit on the fireld that needs to have the mentality that "We're going to kick your ass for the next 60 minutes.".. it's the O-Line.

Well, if there is any one unit on the fireld that needs to have the mentality that "We're going to kick your ass for the next 60 minutes.".. it's the O-Line.

Agreed.

It's about time we got some mean @$$, nasty mud-eating dudes up front.

Add a couple of mean tackles to the mix, and we're set.

GO BILLS!

I like Butler at RT. I couldn't find the college video of his hit on Kiwanuka, but that would probably satisfy the nasty requirement!

Yeay, let's root for players whose cheapshots can ruin a career or maim a player.

Is it too late to call Jack Tatum out of retirement?

Steve Spanuolo is a good coach whose defenses were damn tough. Ask yourself: why did he unceremoniously dump this guy?

Because he couldn't manage the guy. That much is apparent. But really, now. If the man can play, he can play. And by all means, if he can play, they need to re-sign him to keep him here for the future because there ain't too many guys who can play on our OL.

Love it. Dude was sick of being on a team that won 5 games in 3 years. Tell you what, give me 52 other guys like that, guys who won't twitter the season away and accept that culture of losing. Out with Dick and Trent, in with more guys like Wood and Jackson and, hopefully, Incognito.

Because he couldn't manage the guy. That much is apparent. But really, now. If the man can play, he can play. And by all means, if he can play, they need to re-sign him to keep him here for the future because there ain't too many guys who can play on our OL.

According to a longtime Rams fan in another thread, he's actually not that good. So I wouldn't get my hopes up.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1671085

Seems that Seattle Seahawks' coach Jim Mora is all about wanting OL with nasty demeanors and wants them to play with attitude. I wonder if the Seahawks were interested in acquiring Incognito when he was waived.

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/20...-within-reason/

My guess is no, considering that Seattle is ahead of Buffalo in the waiver order.

They could've had him if they wanted him.

Steve Spanuolo is a good coach whose defenses were damn tough. Ask yourself: why did he unceremoniously dump this guy?

I think it was a token gesture by Spags to let the team know he is in control. Incognito argued with him on the sidelines on Sunday and was cut on Monday which looks pretty impressive like the coach isn't taking crap from players. But I would bet my house that if the Rams were battling for a playoff spot and/or if Incognito was under contract past this year, he would not have been cut. This was a token move and nothing more. It cost them nothing to get rid of him, he was gone in 3 weeks anyway and it allows Spags to seem like he's got some stones.