• Yes
    • No
    • Sure, but throw in a late round draft pick

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might. Maybe draft a speed back in the 3rd or 4th round to work in there behind Jackson.

I see. You think we should pick up a running QB that at his peak was not a good thrower, then use a thrid or fourth round pick to replace the running back we gave away. That might work if we have our QB of the future in house, and didn't need to fill in a ton of holes at OL, DL and LB. But in the team's present predicament, it seems like a couple of moves that do not really improve the team.

Why do you think the Eagles would need or want Lynch? They have 2 good RB's playing with Westbrook out.

If the Bills are interested in Vick, I'm just trying to see what Bills fans would be willing to give up for him.

and I'm also bored at work :wallbash:

Absolutely not.

What the hell is with all of these damn Michael Vick posts lately, anyway?

I know, right? What a terrible idea. Our RB situation is arguably the only thing that is working, why even consider messing around and replacing a former/future pro bowler with a washed out dirtbag? Makes no sense

Are people really that ignorant that we have to see this stupid crap time after time after time after time..

NO VICK!!

He's mobile with a strong arm

He's also inaccurate, inconsistent, and not that good at reading defenses

Sounds like Losman...except that Losman is a human being, not a hardened criminal

The only way Vick should come anywhere near Buffalo is to get his cowardly ass thrown over the Falls.

!@#$ that POS!

Well said! Ignorant!! Damn right!! Commoners and their forgiveness....makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

I would bring Vick in... Ignorant means having know knowledge or awareness of... I have knowledge and awareness of what Vick has been through. I also believe people can redeem themselves. To err is human. The guy made a serious mistake, poor judgment, and no doubt a product of his environment. What's your excuse?

Unfortunately, if I had to pick an example, today, to show my son what human beings are all about. I will take the man who has erred, acknowledged his wrong-doing, owned his mistakes, paid the consequences and persevered. I will take that over the guy that judges, makes comments based as much in misunderstanding (true ignorance,) hatred, and rage any day of the week. There isn't a religion, or sane person in the world that doesn't believe in compassion and forgiveness, but there have been plenty of lunatics that believed pure hatred and grudges, and generally their stories don't end well.

I would like to see who the coward was if Vick were in front of you... would you still call him POS, and throw him over the falls. Because he would still be who he is in front of you. He is a man who's poor judgment was put on trial in front of the world, who's humiliation was a public event. He has been to hell and came back, yours is only known in your head and your heart, and I hope, for your sake, that you can get over it.

I wouldn't trade Lynch for Vick. Putting our eggs in the Freddy Jackson basket are a bad idea, in my opinion. I would be more inclined to trade future picks. I think that we would need the depth at running back to help with Vick's shortcomings at the QB position. He would be a much better than just a stop gap like a Pennington, while we groomed a young QB to come into this league...the right way.

This will be one interesting off season to say the least.

Why would we trade something for a player who is going to be a free agent?

That's what I thought. Vick only signed a 1 year contract in Philly right? I say bring him on. he's better than anything we've had here in the last 4 years. And Philster, get over what he did to doggies. He paid his debt. Ever hear of redemption?

Are people really that ignorant that we have to see this stupid crap time after time after time after time..

NO VICK!!

He's mobile with a strong arm

He's also inaccurate, inconsistent, and not that good at reading defenses

Sounds like Losman...except that Losman is a human being, not a hardened criminal

The only way Vick should come anywhere near Buffalo is to get his cowardly ass thrown over the Falls.

!@#$ that POS!

damn straight. Anyone who gets hard off of the fear from abused animals has no place in Buffalo.

That's what I thought. Vick only signed a 1 year contract in Philly right? I say bring him on. he's better than anything we've had here in the last 4 years. And Philster, get over what he did to doggies. He paid his debt. Ever hear of redemption?

No Vick signed a 2 year contract. But the contract is back loaded to next year

Meaning the Eagles have the option to cut him, overpay him, or try to trade him and get something in return

Well said! Ignorant!! Damn right!! Commoners and their forgiveness....makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

I would bring Vick in... Ignorant means having know knowledge or awareness of... I have knowledge and awareness of what Vick has been through. I also believe people can redeem themselves. To err is human. The guy made a serious mistake, poor judgment, and no doubt a product of his environment. What's your excuse?

Unfortunately, if I had to pick an example, today, to show my son what human beings are all about. I will take the man who has erred, acknowledged his wrong-doing, owned his mistakes, paid the consequences and persevered. I will take that over the guy that judges, makes comments based as much in misunderstanding (true ignorance,) hatred, and rage any day of the week. There isn't a religion, or sane person in the world that doesn't believe in compassion and forgiveness, but there have been plenty of lunatics that believed pure hatred and grudges, and generally their stories don't end well.

I would like to see who the coward was if Vick were in front of you... would you still call him POS, and throw him over the falls. Because he would still be who he is in front of you. He is a man who's poor judgment was put on trial in front of the world, who's humiliation was a public event. He has been to hell and came back, yours is only known in your head and your heart, and I hope, for your sake, that you can get over it.

I wouldn't trade Lynch for Vick. Putting our eggs in the Freddy Jackson basket are a bad idea, in my opinion. I would be more inclined to trade future picks. I think that we would need the depth at running back to help with Vick's shortcomings at the QB position. He would be a much better than just a stop gap like a Pennington, while we groomed a young QB to come into this league...the right way.

good post... proves that there is humanity left in buffalo...

he screwed up, and payed his due. now that he isnt doing stupid things maybe, just maybe, that will help the flaws he had before he went away. he really hasnt played enough in philly to show anything either way.

I think Don Beebe would react favorably to this post. :thumbsup: So would Frank Reich. And so would another guy, who I believe has a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks ... although the latter might also advocate going for Clausen, cause you know where he and his father stand when it comes to Notre Dame Football. 0:)

Vick = a bigger, better version of Flutie

Except a lesser person..........and more well liked and better teammate.

I disagree with this post. Vick lacks pocket presence. Back when he was a starter with Atlanta, I remember him being among the most sacked quarterbacks in the league. Also, Flutie's bread and butter was his short game; whereas you wouldn't, um, exactly say that about Vick. Accuracy in general has never been Vick's strong suit. He was at his most successful when he could use his foot speed to draw defensive backs out of position a little, then use his arm strength to heave the ball far down the field.

Vick is definitely a good athlete, and maybe even a good football player. But a good quarterback he ain't.