What's a little judicial activism between friends, right?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Prove she did.

Slow down. Let's start with him explaining "the constitutional authority granted under Article I and the limitations imposed under Article III."

Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical of his constitutional knowledge after his invocation of the Equal Protection Clause to argue against gay marriage.

Slow down. Let's start with him explaining "the constitutional authority granted under Article I and the limitations imposed under Article III."

I was pretty sure "prove she did" would lead to that. I was looking forward to it; considering that Article I imposes the limitations on Congress that the court was granted constitutional authority to judge under Article III. :lol:

Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical of his constitutional knowledge after his invocation of the Equal Protection Clause to argue against gay marriage.

Boy's got a mind like a blotter: remembers everything he reads, but gets it all backwards.

I was pretty sure "prove she did" would lead to that. I was looking forward to it; considering that Article I imposes the limitations on Congress that the court was granted constitutional authority to judge under Article III. :lol:

Boy's got a mind like a blotter: remembers everything he reads, but gets it all backwards.

:wallbash: :wallbash: