Has this weeks snowstorm ruined our chances

Kingfish

Shanahan would not be able to use snow as an excuse.

Denver snow starts earlier and ends later than even the worst snow in WNY.

Besides, I would not want a coach that does not realize that the WNY weather is a tremendous asset for the club and should Buffalo ever get good again, can be an imposing place for opponents to play.

I would personally like to see a ground and pound offense, with some maulers up front to wear defenses down.

Besides, I would not want a coach that does not realize that the WNY weather is a tremendous asset for the club and should Buffalo ever get good again, can be an imposing place for opponents to play.

I would personally like to see a ground and pound offense, with some maulers up front to wear defenses down.

Are you guys kidding? Denver weather is much better than Buffalo weather. Go an hour out of town and you're in the mountains being buried but Denver itself isn't bad at all.

It's sunny there, even in winter. 9th sunniest city in the U.S. according to this:

http://www.currentresults.com/Weather-Extr...iest-cities.php

Having said that, I think people were aware before this storm that Buffalo has a little snow.

dont even try to compare buffalo and denver... pls stop right now..