Eric Wood

I was listening to Mark Schlereth on the radio and he was speaking about the EJ Henderson injury and said that he has never seen anyone come back 100% from that type of injury. I really hope Wood can get back and be a factor for the team.

Anyone have any info on Eric Wood's progress?

Ya he accepted me as a Friend of FB... sorry for the jack ass comment, I did send a messaging to him saying sorry and that it looked painful but we back him as fans. I hoep he comes back and plays good but it doesn't look good.

I was listening to Mark Schlereth on the radio and he was speaking about the EJ Henderson injury and said that he has never seen anyone come back 100% from that type of injury. I really hope Wood can get back and be a factor for the team.

Henderson fractured his femur. That's a bone you don't want to break, and it can be a very serious injury.

I would just like to take this opportunity to say I hate Mark Schlereth.

Thank You