Dan LeFevour

Coach Klein

Set the NCAA Career Passing/Rushing/Recieving TD Record last night at 147. Later in his game He threw for another TD to make it 148. I have been real impressed with this kid as of late and would not mind the Bills giving him a look in the draft.

And if you want to know something about his character, he was asked about the record after the game and responded with "That's secondary, it's all about winning."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4715306

I had never seen this kid play until last night. To me, he looks like a small school version of Tebow. He qb'ed in the spread, and ran frequently. If we draft a qb who played in this offense, I would rather take the guy from the SEC who played at the highest level for 4 years...

And for the record, i dont want tebow. Running qb's dont make the jump to the NFL very often.

I had never seen this kid play until last night. To me, he looks like a small school version of Tebow. He qb'ed in the spread, and ran frequently. If we draft a qb who played in this offense, I would rather take the guy from the SEC who played at the highest level for 4 years...

And for the record, i dont want tebow. Running qb's dont make the jump to the NFL very often.

So you are saying you wouldn't want to use a 3rd round pick on him?

I live 15 miles from Central Michigan University (and will be moving to Rochester NY in Jan.), so I have had a lot of exposure to LeFevour. The kid is a great athelete, but he would be a 2-3 yr project to start in the NFL. Do the Bills have 2 or 3 yrs to groom him? No not really - but it would be a well invested very late 2nd or early 3rd round pick.

I also lived in outside Louisville KY from 2002 to 2004 and had exposure to Brhom, and I think he should be given some game experience now, and see how he can handle defences of teams fighting for a playoff spot.

TE and RF are not the answer for QB, I would feel even better if they resigned JP.

The Bills have an awful lot of holes to fill in the coming season, and if new management/coaching is willing to spend 2 years building the team, then Lefevour/Brohm is a good start at QB, and possibly focus on OL. Nelson appears to be a good fit at tight end, I think Harvey and Johnson are potentially a good recieving tandem with Reed and Evans. Lynch should go for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. LB needs much more depth, the secondary and DL look fine.

I'm still kinda lukewarm on Pike, but seeing him bring his team back from a big deficit and beat Pitt in the last minute of the game was pretty impressive. Still don't like the lack of rotation on his passes, cause he'll end up throwing ducks in the NFL, but seems like he's a pretty accurate passer.

I live 15 miles from Central Michigan University (and will be moving to Rochester NY in Jan.), so I have had a lot of exposure to LeFevour. The kid is a great athelete, but he would be a 2-3 yr project to start in the NFL. Do the Bills have 2 or 3 yrs to groom him?

This sounds good. So, by the time our 1st round QB has been given an adequate chance (3 years) and has failed, LeFevour will be ready to step in and get his chance.

I live 15 miles from Central Michigan University (and will be moving to Rochester NY in Jan.), so I have had a lot of exposure to LeFevour. The kid is a great athelete, but he would be a 2-3 yr project to start in the NFL. Do the Bills have 2 or 3 yrs to groom him? No not really - but it would be a well invested very late 2nd or early 3rd round pick.

I also lived in outside Louisville KY from 2002 to 2004 and had exposure to Brhom, and I think he should be given some game experience now, and see how he can handle defences of teams fighting for a playoff spot.

TE and RF are not the answer for QB, I would feel even better if they resigned JP.

The Bills have an awful lot of holes to fill in the coming season, and if new management/coaching is willing to spend 2 years building the team, then Lefevour/Brohm is a good start at QB, and possibly focus on OL. Nelson appears to be a good fit at tight end, I think Harvey and Johnson are potentially a good recieving tandem with Reed and Evans. Lynch should go for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. LB needs much more depth, the secondary and DL look fine.

They absolutely do! This team is not a QB away from a Super Bowl.

I don't know much about LeFevour, but no matter whom the Bills draft (if they draft a QB), he will need at least 2-3 years just for the team to be good.

No, i am saying I wouldnt spend a first or second on him. i think a third is perfect for him.

oh. i shoulda specified where i would take him in my original post haha. yeah as stated earlier in this thread i think he is projected late 2nd early 3rd anyways.

Take Sam Bradford with your first. Then trade back up and get a LT. stop trying to show everyone you are smarter then them. Bradford is the real deal. LeFevour may or may not be. He has Trent Edwards J.P, Collins, and who ever else the Bills drafted in the last 13 years writen all over him.

They only time this franchise had any real success in the last 30 years was under Kelly. A true consensus first rounder.

A lot of NFL QB's came out of the supposedly inferior MAC conference: Rothlesberger, Leftwich, Pennington, Gradkowski, Batch.

PTR

Add Culpepper, Nate Davis, and Charlie Frye as well. And those are just a few off the top of my head. Central Fla was in the MAC when Culpepper played there.