Colts workout Losman

iommi

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Losman gets a job and has a good career. In Buffalo there was constant turnover of Offensive coordinators and poor coaching overall.

The Bills quarterbacks have regressed under poor coaching and behind bad offensive lines.

It was just a workout, not a signing. But if the kid gets back into the league, I wish him well. Just as I hope Trent Edwards gets an opportunity and excells.

Your points are well taken. Just like so many players at other positions who seem to play better when they leave Orchard Park, it's likely our "failed" QBs will also. When an NFL organization sinks this low, it is so much tougher to determine how good a player is. The only organization sicker than the Bills right now is Oakland.

:thumbsup:

You should post it here, this is a bigger Colts board than that one. ;)

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

Looks like they also tried out Dominic Rhodes again a few days ago.

By the way, until he played here for a few snaps, I never realized what a poor pass blocker Rhodes was. You would never expect this from an NFL veteran running back. I'm surprised Indy showed interest.

Have any idea why they won't accept my register?

Or does my reputation proceed me :thumbsup:

Maybe, like Genghis Khan, they don't like traitors. Just kidding dog.

Losman was supposed to have a broken finger operated on and it may have effected his performance and the decision.

You might be right about this dog, but really, do you know how this makes you look?

I don't think excuses are in order here. I wish the guy all the best too. But not in Buffalo or against the Bills.

when the game is yours, dont fumble to lose a game. oh sorry. jp did that last year.

u guys are forgetting how jp lost games ALL BY HIMSELF. he may be a good guy. who cares. he's bad luck in the nfl. i dont even believe in destiny. but thats his destiny. to suck in the nfl.

jp is like this:

u just get get a brand new carpet. work the whole weekend. finish by 10pm. dog takes a sh** at 1001pm.

u r retarded

Guest dog14787
By the way, until he played here for a few snaps, I never realized what a poor pass blocker Rhodes was. You would never expect this from an NFL veteran running back. I'm surprised Indy showed interest.

Maybe, like Genghis Khan, they don't like traitors. Just kidding dog.

You might be right about this dog, but really, do you know how this makes you look?

I don't think excuses are in order here. I wish the guy all the best too. But not in Buffalo or against the Bills.

JP Losman was playing with a broken finger in the UFL championship game and had it taped up awaiting on an operation, call it what you want, but that's a fact. If you can't see that having a possible effect on a decision, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Running our own players into the ground, teammate going after teammate, we got this traitor thing all figured out don't we.

(not meaning to vent all my frustrations at you San Jose)

Alright now,How about Kurt Warner.Sat on bench in Green Bay , great in L.A. and sucked in N.Y., but great again with Cardinals. What about Steve Young Sucked in Tampa Bay and than great in 49ers. Kurt Warner would suck in our offense.

How can you have any credibility when you have no clue what you're talking about?

Here's what you think you know, but you don't know: Kurt Warner never sat on the bench in Green Bay. Warner was a QB in camp among the greatest group of QBs ever assembled in one camp: Favre, Brunell, T. Detmer and a raw kid from a small school-Warner. Warner got cut pretty early in camp because 1) He was a project who admits that he was totally overwhelmed by his first exposure to the NFL 2) He was an undrafted kid buried on that depth chart. He never was on the Packers regular season roster , so he never sat on the bench in Green Bay.

When was Warner "great in L.A."? There are no teams in L.A. The Rams were in St. Louis when Warner played with them.

He didn't "suck in N.Y".-the Giants traded for Eli Manning and signed Warner to start until Manning was ready. In the middle of the season, with the Giants 5-4 and still in the playoff hunt, Tom Coughlin decided that he was going to his plan of getting Eli Manning experience in his rookie year and started Manning the rest of the season. The team went 1-6 the rest of the way. Considering they were 5-4 with Warner, he hardly "sucked".

Steve Young was a top rated QB coming out of college & Tampa Bay was poorly managed. This is the same team that got nothing for drafting Bo Jackson #1. Instead of hanging onto Young, they got enamored with Vinny Testaverde, chose him #1 & traded Young to the SF 49ers who groomed his as Montana's successor. Tampa didn't cut him and he didn't ever enter the open market.

I can see JP dropping back to pass with the game in hand and tripping over his own feet fumbleing the ball and a Jets defender picking it up and running it in for a win.

No zhit! That's EXACTLY how I remember JP. He has no pocket presence and is unaware of the rush. Bad coaching, bad o-line, etc., etc., blah, blah, blah, but JP was not, and IS not the answer to the Bills woes. That play is burned into my memory - he couldn't even throw it away right...

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish ill will on him - I appreciate his every effort, but he's not with the Bills and even if he was, he couldn't help.

Guest dog14787
SON OF A B word.

I just got my Losman Locomotives Jersey 10 days ago.... dead serious.

Relax, JP didn't get the Gig so he may be back in Vegas next year.

Guest dog14787
:thumbsup:

I notice the article of Boyd being taken by the Colts has been removed and there have been no additions to the Colts roster and no mention on the talk forums so that must have been a bunk story.

How can you have any credibility when you have no clue what you're talking about?

Here's what you think you know, but you don't know: Kurt Warner never sat on the bench in Green Bay. Warner was a QB in camp among the greatest group of QBs ever assembled in one camp: Favre, Brunell, T. Detmer and a raw kid from a small school-Warner. Warner got cut pretty early in camp because 1) He was a project who admits that he was totally overwhelmed by his first exposure to the NFL 2) He was an undrafted kid buried on that depth chart. He never was on the Packers regular season roster , so he never sat on the bench in Green Bay.

When was Warner "great in L.A."? There are no teams in L.A. The Rams were in St. Louis when Warner played with them.

He didn't "suck in N.Y".-the Giants traded for Eli Manning and signed Warner to start until Manning was ready. In the middle of the season, with the Giants 5-4 and still in the playoff hunt, Tom Coughlin decided that he was going to his plan of getting Eli Manning experience in his rookie year and started Manning the rest of the season. The team went 1-6 the rest of the way. Considering they were 5-4 with Warner, he hardly "sucked".

Steve Young was a top rated QB coming out of college & Tampa Bay was poorly managed. This is the same team that got nothing for drafting Bo Jackson #1. Instead of hanging onto Young, they got enamored with Vinny Testaverde, chose him #1 & traded Young to the SF 49ers who groomed his as Montana's successor. Tampa didn't cut him and he didn't ever enter the open market.

Where did I say that Steve Young was cut from Tampa Bay? Played bad so they traded him. But didn't have talent around him. Kind of like the talent Losman played with at Buffalo and coaching. Yes I was wrong about Warner, I ment St Loius Rams but you Knew that. I Was wrong about Kurt being on Green Bay bench. Green Bay was the first team he tried out for. Played in the Arena football leaque before he played for Rams.

I notice the article of Boyd being taken by the Colts has been removed and there have been no additions to the Colts roster and no mention on the talk forums so that must have been a bunk story.

Go to the UFL Website. In big letters across the top:

UFL ALERT!: Redwoods' QB Shane Boyd Signs With The Colts!

which links to the following story:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...lts.moves.0159/

One line in the article stood out to me:

Indy signed three players to the practice squad: offensive linemen Keith Gray and Andrew Radovich and quarterback Shane Boyd.

Too bad for JP that the Bills played him so often and thereby made him ineligible for the Colts practice squad...screwed by the Bills again :thumbsup:

Where did I say that Steve Young was cut from Tampa Bay? Played bad so they traded him. But didn't have talent around him. Kind of like the talent Losman played with at Buffalo and coaching. Yes I was wrong about Warner, I ment St Loius Rams but you Knew that. I Was wrong about Kurt being on Green Bay bench. Green Bay was the first team he tried out for. Played in the Arena football leaque before he played for Rams.

So you were pretty mush wrong on everything. :thumbsup: I kid.

Guest dog14787
Go to the UFL Website. In big letters across the top:

UFL ALERT!: Redwoods' QB Shane Boyd Signs With The Colts!

which links to the following story:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...lts.moves.0159/

One line in the article stood out to me:

Too bad for JP that the Bills played him so often and thereby made him ineligible for the Colts practice squad...screwed by the Bills again :thumbsup:

Thats cool, thanks, practice squad wouldn't have done much for JP anyway.

Young hardly played at all it Tampa. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I kept saying "why don't they put Young in" next thing you know he is traded.