Moulds has 'thinking to do'

ICE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulds have been what Buffalo Bills football used to be all about throughout his career. He should be a Buffalo Bill for as long as he wants, and if he does not, I think we OWE IT TO HIM out of respect to get him on a contender.

123866[/snapback]

I dont want to even hear about this....Moulds is going to retire a BILL

I'd hate to see him leave but how the hell could you blame him if he did?

123742[/snapback]

What EM is really saying is that he is tired of this management team and coaching staff. What do you think he means when he says "we have scary talent?" It means the coaching staffs put in place by TD have been a joke!! Like I have always said: "Who in the hell is Mike Mularkey and why is he the coach of an NFL team!" Pittsburg's offense really took a step backwards after his departure?

This is what I've been saying for Months now...We will not hear the real story until Bledsoe is gone, but there is absolutely no way in hell those Players in that Locker are not seeing exactly what the majority of Bills Fans are seeing...To their credit, they have been excellent in their reponses up to this point...But the foundation is cracking, and if MM does not make a move at the QB position soon, it's going to get ugly... :rolleyes:

123773[/snapback]

Anyway you look at it,

that's what it all boils down to.

This is now the stupidest statement EVER on TBD

That comment was hands down Stupid.

You are so off base it isn't funny.

ICE - Now ya pissed me off.

My statement is the stupidest ever. What do you call the ridiculous stevestojan that your sorry ass has been posting for the last few years.

You posted last week, during the whole NJ Sue incident, that you stopped posting here for a while because people failed to treat other posters with respect. Well, come on down. Our first contestant on HYPOCRITES R US is ICE, that sorry excuse for a stand up guy.

I posted my opinion, you disagreed. You want to have an intelligent conversation about WR's and dealing EM for a high 1st round pick??? Fine, tell me how we can get the best college WR for him. I'll listen.

But instead you resort to ridiculous name calling. I could sink to your pathetic level, you uneducated, unemployed redneck SOB, but I won't.

Ya want to apologize, I'll listen. Otherwise, you can go piss up a flagpole for all I give a fug.

But instead you resort to ridiculous name calling.  I could sink to your pathetic level, you uneducated, unemployed redneck SOB, but I won't.

Ya want to apologize, I'll listen.  Otherwise, you can go piss up a flagpole for all I give a fug.

123904[/snapback]

Yes!! Just when I thought this board was getting a little boring!! Here we go!!

This is now the stupidest statement EVER on TBD 

'EM scares the crap out of D-Coordinators b/c of his size strength and speed in a way Lee Evans will never do, because he's 5'11".'

Dude you had best look at some of the best WR's around and they aren't Moulds height.  That comment was hands down Stupid.  So tell me, Moulds or Harrison. Sorry man Harrison every day of the week and twice on Sunday. You are so off base it isn't funny.

123834[/snapback]

Why? Because he's played with Peyton Manning, Edgerrin James, etc in one of the best offenses in football? Nothing like circular lahjik there. First you chastize Dungy for not having a defense then you laud a player on their offense (where most of their cap money is loaded).

EM for MH is pretty much a wash. Moulds would put up ridiculous numbers in that offense, just like Harrison has. Your minimization of the different situations is ludicrous.

http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587 

Very interesting. But hey I am sure it is just him being frustrated....for 4 years straight.... <_<

Well I said it, and others have been saying it lately...Trade him.  I said I would do it this offseason and got Blasted. Maybe we wern't too far off. Moulds would bring a HIGH first rounder. And I don't want to hear stevestojan about this or that. He still to most teams is a probowl WR. they WILL pay for that.

In all seriousness, When a veteran player is coming out making these types of comments Esp when he has been one of the more positive players in the public eye...stevestojan is bad in the locker room folks.  Moulds knows not to come out and make a statement like that. So for him to do so....He must really be tired of the BS.  I would think he just about has his mind made up he wants out.

He knows this team isn't going to a superbowl anytime soon. Starting a Rookie QB here soon as well pretty much tells him he has nothing but money to play for.  Hell why wouldn't he seek a trade to a contender?

123736[/snapback]

There is no freakin way that Moulds would bring a HIGH first rounder. A late first rounder maybe. He is 31 or 32 now, and on the downside of his career. He also is slightly overrated, and not a true difference maker anymore.

I think they are trying to be professionals about it.....but are probably saying "if we are going to make the move lets just MAKE IT already" to themselves of course

123900[/snapback]

I think, even though it frustrates the heck out of some Fans (yours truly included), the Bills Players should be commended for sticking together, at least in the Public eye, up to this point. I mean...we all know the truth, and these guys are not idiots. But they have been Professional down to the last guy on the Roster, and at least we can be proud about that...

At least we've got that going for us... B)

Bobby Shaw, Evans, a retread....no way man, no comparison to a true # 1 WR, which Moulds is.  EM scares the crap out of D-Coordinators b/c of his size strength and speed in a way Lee Evans will never do, because he's 5'11".  No knock on Evans, he can be very good, but never a true #1 WR.  A #1 WR takes all kinds of pressure off of an O, much like a true shutdown corner does to a D.  The #1 has to be double covered, leaving one-on-one or soft zones against the other WRs.  The D can't stack the LOS as much to stop the running game.  Sorry, this O without EM will regress to even worse levels than it is now, no matter who the QB is.

123810[/snapback]

Marvin harrison? Steve Smith

Fix WHAT?  He knows Bledsoe is done.  Everyone does.  He also knows it will take time ON THE FIELD (for FFS) for JP to develop. Look moulds has maybe 3-4 good years left. he knows that and I doubt wants to spend it here rebuilding AGAIN.

I can't blame him.

123850[/snapback]

I dont blame him either ICE.

And Im a big EM fan too, but where have they gone WITH EM??? Thats not a knock against EM, but it shows we have other holes to fill on this football team.

Deal him, save the cap hit, get a 1st rounder, use that $ for another solid vet WR and upgrade the OL!!!!!

My statement is the stupidest ever.  What do you call the ridiculous stevestojan that your sorry ass has been posting for the last few years.

You posted last week, during the whole NJ Sue incident, that you stopped posting here for a while because people failed to treat other posters with respect.  Well, come on down.  Our first contestant on HYPOCRITES R US is ICE, that sorry excuse for a stand up guy.

I posted my opinion, you disagreed.  You want to have an intelligent conversation about WR's and dealing EM for a high 1st round pick???  Fine, tell me how we can get the best college WR for him.  I'll listen.

But instead you resort to ridiculous name calling.  I could sink to your pathetic level, you uneducated, unemployed redneck SOB, but I won't.

Ya want to apologize, I'll listen.  Otherwise, you can go piss up a flagpole for all I give a fug.

123904[/snapback]

1) I am educated

2) I am employed

3) I don't work in an oil field so I am not a 'redneck'

4) I now post as I have been posted to for years.

5) that was the single most stupid post EVER. You are speaking out of your ass if you think Evans can't be one of the Best WR's because he is 5'11". He won't strike fear in a defenses heart because he is 5'11"? Stupidest comment ever.

got a problem with it? I don't give a stevestojan. got a problem with me? I don't give a stevestojan.

http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587 

Very interesting. But hey I am sure it is just him being frustrated....for 4 years straight.... <_<

Well I said it, and others have been saying it lately...Trade him. 

123736[/snapback]

another episode of "as the windvane turns"-

I recall you blasted me for opposing your plan in this past offseason to redo Moulds contract to push cap dollars into the future.

If ANYONE on this team deserves a extension....it is Eric Moulds

123837[/snapback]

why in the world would you extend an aging player with 2 years left on his contract and deterorating skills and commit additional money to him/

oh wait - I forgot that Teflon Tom is in charge and he paved the way with his Bledsoe deal last year.