OFFICIAL BILLS VS. JETS @ TORONTO THREAD.

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This will tell me allot about Fewell and what he can do at halftime....cause that was one pathetic showing (with the exception of Lynch's 2 runs)...I blame this suck ass neutral field for at least part of it....

Having fewer home division games than every other team in hte NFL definitely sucks, but how can you blame a neutral field for having a negative impact?

It's neutral!

what kind of pathetic defense has a strong safety covering a WR when you have a nickel defense on the field? horrible.

Remember Corner went out injured and they brought McGee in, who they probably didn't even want to play. The Bills have two healthy cornerbacks dressed at this point.

Been said many times but it needs repeating: it is absolutely LUDICROUS that we are playing a divisional opponent on a neutral field. You mean to tell me the noise at the Ralph wouldn't make it just a wee bit more difficult for a rookie QB? Not to mention the elements.

Thanks for nothing, Toronto.

GO BILLS!!!

Don't blame Toronto. Our owner would rather have more money in his pocket than have home field advantage for a supposed "home game."

Seems invisible tonight. Who is neutralizing him?

The Bills DT's have not been holding hte point of attack and there's a ton of traffic in his face. A better 'backer (or one with two good arms) might be more effective but he's still playing in an awful lot of wash out there.

The Bills DT's have not been holding hte point of attack and there's a ton of traffic in his face. A better 'backer (or one with two good arms) might be more effective but he's still playing in an awful lot of wash out there.

Agreed. One thing is inescapable. The Jets are one of the best run offenses in the league and the Bills are one of the worst run defenses in the league.

I know...but it should be advantage to the Bills...crowd noise, wind, momentum, etc....

Yes, when you take away the home field advantage from the home team, it becomes an advantage to the visiting team to have a neutral environment.