Another sell out huh?

ICE

Man Way to go guys! That is showing RW And TD you won't stand for the stevestojan they are putting on the field.

I know I know....'But ICE if we don't sell out Ralphie will move the Bills..sniff sniff...' LMAO! God he has you guys pu$$y whipped.

Oh wait it's 'I will cheer no matter what'.

Nope that isn't all of it.

Wait here ya go 'No matter what I will support the Bills' GOTCHA!

That right there is what Uncle Ralphie is betting on. No matter what POS he puts on the field you guys are so hard up, you will spend your hard earned money on this POS product.

But hey, I guess I should expect no less. Minus the Bills Buffalo goes breasts up. So TD will go out next off season and trade henry and someone else to make you think he is doing something. He will sign some washed up 'name' like Troy Vincent to come in and apease you guys. Because we all know even though they were on the downsides of their careers somewhere else, being in Buffalo will reserect their careers :rolleyes:

And when TD does that AND either cuts Bledsoe or 'officially' says JP is the starter all is good in the world. I can hear it now 'TD has finally woke up!' or 'We have finally made the right moves' or 'We have turned a corner' :D

Look I honest to God love the Buffalo Bills. Are they my entire life like some people here? Hell no. If they moved I most likely wouldn't root for them. But damn folks, there has to be a day when WNY says to Ralph 'enough is enough'. When they try to market them again say 'No thanks' to the corporate luxury boxes. Not until we are back in the playoffs for 2 years. Make Ralph and TD EARN Their damn money for once! Put a winner on the field and we pay. If you don't we stay home.

Now I am sure the billion flaming 'your a moron' Or 'you don't understand this or that' posts are coming. Bottom line is this, As long as WNY keeps pumping money into RW's pocket books things will stay the same.

One last thing, If you guys think the NFL is going to let the Bills leave Buffalo...I have some real estate I want to sell you cheap. :D not gonna happen folks. Not gonna happen.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait here ya go 'No matter what I will support the Bills'  GOTCHA!

123614[/snapback]

Thats it right there ICE, I will support the Bills no matter what. I'll B word and complain when they play like they did Sunday, but I will always root for them. I had season tickets when they were 2-14 for two years in a row, I'm not going to stop cheering them on now. If I could afford to go to Buffalo 8 times a year I'd still have season tickets.

Thats it right there ICE, I will support the Bills no matter what.  I'll B word and complain when they play like they did Sunday, but I will always root for them.  I had season tickets when they were 2-14 for two years in a row, I'm not going to stop cheering them on now.  If I could afford to go to Buffalo 8 times a year I'd still have season tickets.

123634[/snapback]

Well there ya go. You know the saying about a fool and his money....you be it!

I don't think the Bills would leave Buffalo but I also know the NFL wouldn't stop them. Look at the Brown's.

123644[/snapback]

Peter King did a big deal on it on HBO a couple weeks before. IF LA Gets a team it will be New Orleans OR an expansion team. The NFL is about done with moves.

Well there ya go. You know the saying about a fool and his money....you be it!

123641[/snapback]

I understand your point that we as Bills fans should not accept the product on the field. Your right, we shouldnt, we deserve more, especially us die-hards.

However, there is a difference between expecting a quality product and turning your back on the product when it is ineffective. You my friend, are on the border line.

We are all fed up with the play the past few seasons, but you have to stick with them through think and thin. Don't fault the guy for supporting his team. If he wants to spend his money to support his team then so be it, good for him.

'but you have to stick with them through think and thin' I'm sorry where is that written?

We are not talking about the United states here. We are not talking about family. We are not talking about a University you attended.

We are talking about a multi billion dollar industry (NFL). We are talking about an NFL multimillion dollar Team. The only thing the Management of the NFL and the Buffalo Bills care about..is your MONEY.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Ralph Wilsons greedy ass. If he wants my money, then field a product I want to see.

Let's do this in a reality stand point. The buffalo bills are ENTERTAINMENT. That is all. That is the sad thing. Entertainment.

'but you have to stick with them through think and thin'  I'm sorry where is that written?

We are not talking about the United states here.  We are not talking about family. We are not talking about a University you attended.

We are talking about a multi billion dollar industry (NFL). We are talking about an NFL multimillion dollar Team.  The only thing the Management of the NFL and the Buffalo Bills care about..is your MONEY.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Ralph Wilsons greedy ass.  If he wants my money, then field a product I want to see.

Let's do this in a reality stand point. The buffalo bills are ENTERTAINMENT. That is all. That is the sad thing. Entertainment.

123666[/snapback]

No, but we are talking about my hometown team whom I have supported for as long as I can remember.

Your the kind of person who gives up on something if you don't get it, arent you? :rolleyes:

No, but we are talking about my hometown team whom I have supported for as long as I can remember.

Your the kind of person who gives up on something if you don't get it, arent you?  :rolleyes:

123674[/snapback]

Nope not at all. I am the type of person though that refuses to pay for stevestojan. I will not pay for an inferior product.

'we are talking about my hometown team whom I have supported for as long as I can remember.' So? How much money has it made you? How much of your time, money and emotion have you wasted watching this crap that has been put on the field? Years I would bet. it's funny how some take pride in that. 'Yeppers I eat that stevestojan year in and year out...'

Thats it right there ICE, I will support the Bills no matter what.  I'll B word and complain when they play like they did Sunday, but I will always root for them.  I had season tickets when they were 2-14 for two years in a row, I'm not going to stop cheering them on now.  If I could afford to go to Buffalo 8 times a year I'd still have season tickets.

123634[/snapback]

I can't afford 8 trips to RICH to see the Bills and I do have season tickets. C'mon, NCBillsfan. You know you want 'em. All the other kids have 'em. You want to be popular, don't you?

Nope not at all. I am the type of person though that refuses to pay for stevestojan.  I will not pay for an inferior product. 

'we are talking about my hometown team whom I have supported for as long as I can remember.'  So?  How much money has it made you?  How much of your time, money and emotion have you wasted watching this crap that has been put on the field?  Years I would bet.  it's funny how some take pride in that. 'Yeppers I eat that stevestojan year in and year out...'

123688[/snapback]

Well, for starters it gave me four exciting years of great football, even though they didnt win their final games. And you can't say those werent quality products.

"How much money has it made you?"

What? I'm not expecting it to make me money.

Honestly, tons of my time, emotions, have gone into the bills. Not so much the money part because I don't attend many games. But you know what, I wouldn't take any of it back.

don't jump to conclusions here ICE... let's give the fans some credit. We don't know what the angry mob has in store for this team Sunday... and you never know if 10,000 are Rams fans. I have heard rumors that there has been a run on paper bags. At least if the bills get creamed, if you're a bills fan, no one will recognize you with the damn bag over your head.... Lastly.... Mularkey did say that Losman isn't ready and that he won't start. Well, that still leaves open the option that if he isn't ready now, he will be on Sunday. Oh, but Bledsoe starts? OK, Bledsoe starts and after his first pass fall into the wrong hands.... maybe Mularkey says "HEY YOU, LOSMAN, #7, GET YOUR BONEY ASS IN THERE, NOW".

I think the fans are going because they think Losman is going to get extensive playing time.

123634[/snapback]

Post of the day. I couldn't agree more!

I'd even support the team if ICE was the GM. :rolleyes:

One last thing, If you guys think the NFL is going to let the Bills leave Buffalo...I have some real estate I want to sell you cheap.  :rolleyes:  not gonna happen folks. Not gonna happen.

123614[/snapback]

True...What happened in Cleveland changed everything...

I can't afford 8 trips to RICH to see the Bills and I do have season tickets.  C'mon, NCBillsfan.  You know you want 'em.  All the other kids have 'em.  You want to be popular, don't you?

123692[/snapback]

ROTFLMAO! Rich you're the best man! :rolleyes: