Drayton Florence

Magox

1 good game and hes already drawing comparisons to Jesus....are we seriously that starved of quality football?

One good game that you saw. The rest of us have seen him play very well most of the season.

1 good game and hes already drawing comparisons to Jesus....are we seriously that starved of quality football?

Watched him all year long. He has been solid. We picked him up as a street free agent and he panned out and we signed him for another year. Not every free agent we pick up has to be ****...this one worked out.

Watched him all year long. He has been solid. We picked him up as a street free agent and he panned out and we signed him for another year. Not every free agent we pick up has to be ****...this one worked out.

I agree, but what does it say about this team when we are impress a FA pick-up actually pans out?

Close, but I'd have to give it to Freddy boy.

Keep him as the starter. :flirt:

Last I knew, they usually give game balls on O, D and ST. I agree that Freddy gets the game ball on O, Florence gets game ball on D and Lindell with game ball on ST.

Freddy Jackson should be our starter!!! :D

Freddy Jackson should be our starter!!! :flirt:

I'm going to go on record in saying that I was wrong. I defended the notion of not trading Marshawn for a draft pick, thinkint it is better to have two good quality backs in this league. While I still believe it is important to have 2 good backs, I believe it would be more valuable to our team if we could pick up a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Lynch as opposed to keeping him as our 2 back.

I'm going to go on record in saying that I was wrong. I defended the notion of not trading Marshawn for a draft pick, thinkint it is better to have two good quality backs in this league. While I still believe it is important to have 2 good backs, I believe it would be more valuable to our team if we could pick up a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Lynch as opposed to keeping him as our 2 back.

I agree but good luck trying to acquire a 2nd or 3rd rd draft pick for Marshawn

Yeah, but Freddie is 28, Marshawn is 22. Like it or not, Marshawn is the future.