Congratulations Perry!

lvbillzfan

Perry Fewell has as many wins in division as Dick Jauron had in his last 9, (1) and I think that IF he finishes strong in the divisional games against the Jets and Patriots, he solidifies his stance as a possible Head Coaching candidate! We'll see...

I not only like the way he led his fellow coaches and players a hundred times better than last week's game, I love the way Perry TALKS about it. Just his reasoning alone is 100% anti-Dick. That alone will carry me through the rest of this season and, likely anyway, early offseason.

Great coaching today. That was the difference:

Bomb to T.O to put them away (instead of safe runs).

Attitude in the 4th qtr. When was the last time we saw that?

Dude.. that throw was not Perry's call. Fitz audibled at the line to a deep pass.

Guest dog14787
Dude.. that throw was not Perry's call. Fitz audibled at the line to a deep pass.

Dude, had DJ been on the sidelines captain check down would have been in the game.

This is coming from a big TE fan and still am one, but TE needs to watch and learn how its really done.

It was a great audible by Fitz though, I agree with you Buddy, awesome audible.

Can't say enough about Fitzpatrick, the guys got game...

Ryan Fitzpatrick is just a better QB. Although he has yet to prove it to me that he can be a successful starter in this league, but he is on the right track. So right now I label him as one of the best backup QBs in the league.

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. So weirder things have happened.

PTR