Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it is amazing how much different this team has looked despite losing so many key players.

Much Love to Coach Perry! Way to step up and make a difference.

He may not get the job but at least he is making the choice not to select him a little harder!

Wow, Jax adds another :blink::unsure: :unsure:

Holy cow!

Have we found ourselves a new HC? When was the last time any of our HC's outcoached Sparano?

Go back. I think new HC's have faired well THE FIRST game against AFC East coaches. Then the other coaches learn and they put a whooping on the Bills.

Can the Bills change coaches before EVERY AFC East game... Perry can still coach the Jets and Pats* game though. :blink:

Go back. I think new HC's have faired well THE FIRST game against AFC East coaches. Then the other coaches learn and they put a whooping on the Bills.

Can the Bills change coaches before EVERY AFC East game... Perry can still coach the Jets and Pats* game though. :blink:

Jeez.....are you a downer, man. Enjoy the moment!

Holy cow!

Have we found ourselves a new HC? When was the last time any of our HC's outcoached Sparano?

considering this is Sparano's second year as head coach and Perry is only the second Bills head coach to face him I would say never