Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I attempt to have a mature adult discussion with a whiny 4 year old?

That really isn't fair. I have mature discussions with my 4-year old niece.

Thank you, Roscoe, for not touching the ball. Anyone else scream "Don't touch it!" at the TV on that punt?

<_<

... So it was a good throw to fling it into a guy who was clearly covered by 2 defenders in the middle of the field when you need to conserve time?

Classic tight end walling off the defender...like basketball, posting up the smaller man. Nelson blew it. It's all on him.

It's a one on one play. The second defender was not involved.

NUCCI--

Im 31 and been a fan my whole life...im just sick and tired of being irrelevant to the rest of the NFL....if losing out and reshaping this teams front office is what it takes, Im on board.

This team has about 20 players who shouldnt be in the NFL...its sad. I root for good plays and I like some of their better players, but Im sick of this slop I am being served and want changes thats all.

Its your right to cheer for them, but my "fandom" means rooting for a team with a chance to win and right now, thats not the case. I want more from my team im sorry, we are one of the few cities to sell out games for a team that hasnt made the playoffs in 10 years and counting

I don't disagree and not sure I was criticizing you. Apologize if I was. I hate it also but never root for them to lose.

NUCCI--

Im 31 and been a fan my whole life...im just sick and tired of being irrelevant to the rest of the NFL....if losing out and reshaping this teams front office is what it takes, Im on board.

This team has about 20 players who shouldnt be in the NFL...its sad. I root for good plays and I like some of their better players, but Im sick of this slop I am being served and want changes thats all.

Its your right to cheer for them, but my "fandom" means rooting for a team with a chance to win and right now, thats not the case. I want more from my team im sorry, we are one of the few cities to sell out games for a team that hasnt made the playoffs in 10 years and counting

Wow, a voice of truth echoes across these boards. There may be hope after all! <_<

Horrible decision, not throw.

Of course, it was a horrible decision because it was a horrible route, as well.

You have to decide what you want. You complain when Edwards is too carefull but also complain when Fitz tries to thread the needle and turns it over. If you want Fitz to play better expect some bad stuff with the good. 7-7 at the half is better than the last MIA game.

PTR

Guest dog14787
Classic tight end walling off the defender...like basketball, posting up the smaller man. Nelson blew it. It's all on him.

It's a one on one play. The second defender was not involved.

No doubt, rookie mistake

I don't disagree and not sure I was criticizing you. Apologize if I was. I hate it also but never root for them to lose.

Yet you shot me down for a score prediction. I wasn't rooting for them to lose, I was calling it like I see it. Saying I think the Bills will lose this game is hardly rooting for them to lose- it's called BEING HONEST about the team. You can't build a winning franchise on 'wants and wishes' as the Billievers would try to do.

NUCCI--

That's great, kid...but there's people on this board who had season tickets and watch Jack Kemp win championships since WELL before you were born. Both age and experience tend to give a more patient, mature perspective on things.

You and the other children here should keep that in mind. No one who doesn't remember Vince Ferragamo vs. Bruce Mathison should be opining authoritatively on how much the Bills suck this season.

That really isn't fair. I have mature discussions with my 4-year old niece.

Not when she's whining about everything under the sun you don't.

And that's going on the assumption that she's significantly more agreeable than the poster in question.

Yet you shot me down for a score prediction. I wasn't rooting for them to lose, I was calling it like I see it. Saying I think the Bills will lose this game is hardly rooting for them to lose- it's called BEING HONEST about the team. You can't build a winning franchise on 'wants and wishes' as the Billievers would try to do.

You are not"hire a real coach/gm" are you?

doesn't it seem like we are always tied at the half or at least in the game...

Yeah, and the damn is holding back the water right before that little crack gives way to a tidal wave too. No Bills fan should be happy about a close game at the half- we've seen that often this year and we know where it leads to.

You have to decide what you want. You complain when Edwards is too carefull but also complain when Fitz tries to thread the needle and turns it over. If you want Fitz to play better expect some bad stuff with the good. 7-7 at the half is better than the last MIA game.

PTR

Did I not already complain about the route, not the throw?

Also, have I ever complained about Edwards' conservatism?