Anyone watching Texas-texas A&M?

PromoTheRobot

This week is my FBS Fantasy Football Championship game, and I have Jerrod Johnson as my QB- had him all year long.

336 passing yards, 4 TDs, 90 rushing yards, 43 points. He's an absolute stud- he does this every week.

Where do you play FBS Fantasy football. I didn't know that existed?

Where do you play FBS Fantasy football. I didn't know that existed?

It is on CBS Sports... College Fantasy Football is such a thrill. I like it better than NFL, personally.

Based upon what league you join, you can play any combination of conferences, dependent upon the commish.

My team has been led by as consistent starters:

Johnson, QB, Texas A&M

Hardesty, RB, Tennessee

Devine, RB, West Virginia

Williams, RB, Virginia Tech

Gilyard, WR, Cincinnati

Alabama, DEFENSE

All of the other spots have been subs depending upon matchups... wideouts are pretty much the same after the top 10. I lost Vincent Brown for the season- he was San Diego State's mega-stud WR.

It is on CBS Sports... College Fantasy Football is such a thrill. I like it better than NFL, personally.

Based upon what league you join, you can play any combination of conferences, dependent upon the commish.

My team has been led by as consistent starters:

Johnson, QB, Texas A&M

Hardesty, RB, Tennessee

Devine, RB, West Virginia

Williams, RB, Virginia Tech

Gilyard, WR, Cincinnati

Alabama, DEFENSE

All of the other spots have been subs depending upon matchups... wideouts are pretty much the same after the top 10. I lost Vincent Brown for the season- he was San Diego State's mega-stud WR.

Thanks. I"m going to have to check that out next year. Looks like you have a solid team this year.

Thanks. I"m going to have to check that out next year. Looks like you have a solid team this year.

Yeah, pretty much you have to be very careful who you draft- I advise taking HBs and QBs right off in depth- I have been hurt this year by injuries, and the numerous bye weeks are rough!

Have to agree. Not impressed by McCoy tonight. Doubt he'll face sloppy defences like A&M in the NFL.

PTR

Yeah, the NFL is chocked full of solid defenses in all 32 cities....every team tackles and keeps everyone covered :thumbsup:

I like McCoy a lot, but, I would never pretend that I can project how anyone, particularly QB's, will transition from the college to the pro game. A lot of NFL "football men" have the same problem...

I will say, in Colt's defense, the kid showed as much improvement as I can recall, from his early days as a Longhorn starter, and what we have seen this year.

Have to agree. Not impressed by McCoy tonight. Doubt he'll face sloppy defences like A&M in the NFL.

PTR

Not sure how you could watch Colt tonight and not be impressed, he was terrific. As was Johnson. He actually looked like he had great NFL potential, something I wouldnt say about his entire career.