Pleadge Byrd to the Pro Bowl

Capt. OTM

So Jairus Byrd has offically and finally been added to the Pro Bowl ballot. And since he is 2-3 weeks behind in votes. So I am challenging everyone to pledge and vote for Jairus Byrd to the Pro Bowl.

Here is what you have to do to accept the pledge:

1) Go to, http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot and vote for Byrd.

2) The challenge. Vote for Jairus Byrd at least 31 times per day. I billieve that if we have everyone pledge and vote this many times per day, Jairus will be in the Pro Bowl.

3) If you accept the challenge, copy the following and paste it in a reply message in the is thread and sign your username at the end.

Here is the pledge,

"I accept the challenge and pledge to vote for Jairus Byrd at least 31 times per day to get him in the Pro Bowl"

- (Your Username)

Here are the AFC Free Safety Candidates and their stats.

Beathea, IND- TKL:68 INT:3

McGowan, NE- TKL:63 INT:0

Pool, CLE- TKL:48 INT:4

Crocker, CIN- TKL:45 INT:2

Reed, BAL- TKL:42 INT:3

Weddle, SD- TKL:68 INT: 1

Wilson, MIA- TKL:64 INT:0

BYRD, BUF- TKL: 36 INT:8

McGraw, KC- TKL:22 INT:0

Rhodes, NYJ- TKL:48 INT:0

Griffin, TEN- TKL:50 INT:0

Huff, OAK- TKL:39 INT:3

Nelson, JAX- TKL:48 INT:0

Hill, DEN- TKL:47 INT:1

Clark, PIT- TKL:50 INT:2

Do NOT vote him into the Pro Bowl. Another Eugene Parker client got a swelled head after being voted to his first.

Yeah who needs silly things like Lt's. What we need is inferior players to replace guys who do their job then wish to be compensated, seeing as we as fans don't pay NFL players, we should complain more about good players who you can build around, and then fill a team with scrubs and Tinker Bells. Sounds like a plan to go with. :thumbsup:

Yeah who needs silly things like Lt's. What we need is inferior players to replace guys who do their job then wish to be compensated, seeing as we as fans don't pay NFL players, we should complain more about good players who you can build around, and then fill a team with scrubs and Tinker Bells. Sounds like a plan to go with. :thumbsup:

No, a better plan is spending 10% of the Bills' payroll on a player with a massive ego and a lousy attitude, who is a great run blocker, but an inconsistent pass blocker, and who misses handfuls of games each year. Because he's better than what the Bills have. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
No, a better plan is spending 10% of the Bills' payroll on a player with a massive ego and a lousy attitude, who is a great run blocker, but an inconsistent pass blocker, and who misses handfuls of games each year. Because he's better than what the Bills have. :wallbash:

Lucky we never had any of those then. Wish we'd re-signed Jason Peters, though, who only missed four games in five years with the Bills and is a terrific pass blocker.

But back to the thread's topic, it's just about impossible to argue that Byrd belongs.

What do you guys think about the fact, though, that he has two fourth-down INTs? Are those legit? Not that that is a major point, it's a minor footnote. The guy is always in the right place at the right time.

Lucky we never had any of those then. Wish we'd re-signed Jason Peters, though, who only missed four games in five years with the Bills and is a terrific pass blocker.

But back to the thread's topic, it's just about impossible to argue that Byrd belongs.

What do you guys think about the fact, though, that he has two fourth-down INTs? Are those legit? Not that that is a major point, it's a minor footnote. The guy is always in the right place at the right time.

Well you take those two away and he still has 6 INTs, still two more than the next FS in the AFC. How many 4th-down INTs do the other guys on the list have? Being in the right place at the right time is what producing is about...if he were in the wrong place at the wrong time what good is that? How many times do you watch winners like Brady/Manning pull throws & games out of their a$$ and you're left scratching your head thinking they are the luckiest ba$tards on earth?

I love these ballots! I can vote for Trent, Mark Sanchez, even JaMarcus Russell. What a joke, the pro bowl.

Yeah what a joke...for s&^% & giggles I voted for Trent Ewards! I voted for Byrd 25x, but I couldn't vote for that punk Lynch even once as he would have the audacity to think he deserved it or something! I did give Favre his respect and voted for him as well!

Proof that a person shouldn't post while high on drugs...Peters was the worst pass blocker at LT in the league in 2008...possibly the worst at any position on the OL

"I accept the challenge and pledge to vote for Jairus Byrd at least 31 times per day to get him in the Pro Bowl"

-Capt. OTM

Love your enthusiasm, and Byrd is very deserving of a Pro Bowl; however, that game doesn't really matter. Additionally, it will raise the value of Byrd's future contract if he is voted in. And, most importantly, those who have jobs and a life outside of the forum are not able to vote 31 times.