I hope that the Bills' get a Vince Young-type QB.

Tipster19

VY looked good on MNF. It's too bad about him having meltdowns or whatever his issues were but having an athletic QB who can make nice throws like he did the other night would most certainly help offset whatever inabilities that we may have with next year's OL.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VY looked good on MNF. It's too bad about him having meltdowns or whatever his issues were but having an athletic QB who can make nice throws like he did the other night would most certainly help offset whatever inabilities that we may have with next year's OL.

I think he is awesome!

He is going to be very good in this league...I have said so all along. I wish they kept Collins in and we could have traded for him.

So you want the Bills to draft a QB that takes four seasons and one benching to develop into a capable player...with a fan base that will run any QB out of town inside two seasons?

:lol:

Yeah he wasn't a capable player in his rookie year. Only led his team to the playoffs, winning Rookie of the Year Honors. :thumbsup:

There is no other QB like Vince Young. I'd love to have a QB like him. But there aren't any. He's a one-of-a-kind, destroy the mold, kind of guy. I've never seen anyone play like him before or since. I would love to have him on my team.

When did you start watching football, Monday? And how can there be a since for a active player?

All Tim Tebow does is win. I would be honored to have someone like Tim Tebow on this team.

"all he does is win" is a copout for when someone can't quantify how a person is a good football player. See- Trent Edwards the past few years (not this year). "He's got poise, he just wins games, etc"

Vince Young is horrible. He's thrown three TD's in six games this year (started four). Over the course of his career he's thrown 25 TD's and 34 INT's and a career completion record of less than 58%. Without Chris Johnson the Titans would be going nowhere. When he plays a legitimate defense like Pitt he'll be exposed.

Me too, someone who is so mentally unstable that his coach is afraid he might kill himself. Someone who a couple years after he is drafted is considered a bust. The Titans have won a few in a row (mostly against crappy teams like Buffalo), but if you look at the stats, it is more because of Chris Johnson's running than anything that Young has done. If you judge someone's career on a couple average games after a couple years of disaster, you could be compared to the Bills giving up the franchise for Rob Johnson, who had one good game.