Offensive Line Free Agents for 2010

WVUFootball29

Took a few minutes this afternoon to find some of the bigger name talent at offensive tackle who will be a free agent next year. The talent is out there for the taking, but it is going to cost some serious cash to lure some of these guys away from their current teams.

LT Alex Barron St. Louis

LT Jermon Bushrod New Orleans RFA

LT Chad Clifton Green Bay

LT Jared Gaither Baltimore RFA

LT Mike Gandy Arizona

LT Marcus McNeill San Diego

LT Michael Roos Tennessee

RT Cornell Green Oakland

RT Stephon Heyer Washington

RT Winston Justice Philadelphia

RT Jeremy Trueblood Tampa Bay

RT Eric Winston Houston

RT Tyson Clabo Atlanta

LT would be my primary focus this year as D.Bell still needs a lot of work and a math tutor to teach him to count past 1. My favorites in order are: Bushrod, Gaither, Clifton, Roos. The tough part here is that Bushrod are going to cost at least a 1st round pick and most likely a 1st and a 3rd.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a few minutes this afternoon to find some of the bigger name talent at offensive tackle who will be a free agent next year. The talent is out there for the taking, but it is going to cost some serious cash to lure some of these guys away from their current teams.

LT Alex Barron St. Louis

LT Mike Gandy Arizona

RT Cornell Green Oakland

RT Eric Winston Houston

RT Tyson Clabo Atlanta

LT would be my primary focus this year as D.Bell still needs a lot of work and a math tutor to teach him to count past 1. My favorites in order are: Bushrod, Gaither, Clifton, Roos. The tough part here is that Bushrod are going to cost at least a 1st round pick and most likely a 1st and a 3rd.

and if there is no new CBA I think only Clifton and Gandy are unrestricted from that group. I think 1st or 2nd round pick is the way to go.

I wouldn't be adverse to bringing Barron in. He seems to be playing decently this year. And he has the most physical talent of every lineman on that list.

I wouldn't be opposed to signing Barron as think he's an upgrade over Bell. Another guy that we might be able to get on the cheap is Khalif Barnes, who is coming off an injury and doubt the Raiders would keep around. As at the very least should be able to supplant Kirk Chambers.

LT Alex Barron St. Louis

LT Mike Gandy Arizona

RT Cornell Green Oakland

RT Eric Winston Houston

RT Tyson Clabo Atlanta

Mike Gandy is the Ghost of Christmas Past in Buffalo.