Fire alarm went off at 1AM in the Jets Team hotel Saturday

ACor58

It was a 4 o'clock game.

That makes it okay? Perhaps we should publish the name of the Pats' team hotel when they visit here next month, then. Turnabout = fair play, and all that.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm being facetious. Please don't take me up on that suggestion.)

That makes it okay? Perhaps we should publish the name of the Pats' team hotel when they visit here next month, then. Turnabout = fair play, and all that.

It's not like the people of Buffalo haven't done the same thing.

I stayed at the same hotel as the NY Islanders a few years back on New Year's Eve (no reason to drive home after a great night out, right?), and somebody pulled the fire alarm at about 3:00 a.m.

It's classless, it's stupid, it's childish...but it has happened here too.

Lori, The fire marshall is trying to get in touch with you. He had a stern look on his face and doesn't seem to be the type of guy who is amused by amusers. Once you have issued your fire alarm fatwa it can't be taken back. :unsure:

This hasnt happenned in Buffalo and every other city in the NFL?

Cut the self-righteous BS...you sound like Belichick HIMSELF pulled the alarm.

Not saying it hasn't. (And yeah, to be honest, I'd probably snicker if it did happen to the Pats the next time they play here.) Just found it ... interesting ... that someone known for defending the Patriots and their fans in previous threads would try to rationalize the act by pointing out that it wasn't before an early game.

:wallbash: Yes! Don't non a you youngins go out and do dat. :wallbash:

This hasnt happenned in Buffalo and every other city in the NFL?

Cut the self-righteous BS...you sound like Belichick HIMSELF pulled the alarm.

Links to it happening in Buffalo and other cities? I don't recall reading any articles about the Pets* or any other team going through this in Buffalo.

The only example sited above was on a New Years Eve. It's possible the guy didn't even know they were staying there. He probably did but that's the only one I've heard about.

Not saying it hasn't. (And yeah, to be honest, I'd probably snicker if it did happen to the Pats the next time they play here.) Just found it ... interesting ... that someone known for defending the Patriots and their fans in previous threads would try to rationalize the act by pointing out that it wasn't before an early game.

E tu, Lori? Defending the Pats?? ANd thier fans?? I've made the same comments and observations that folks on this very thread have----- and others have elsewhere, including your colleague Tim Graham.

Sometimes I respond (hardly "rationalizing" and hardly a controversial point I made on this one, Lori) to these silly threads just to get the predictable rise from certain types of posters. Never grouped you into the WEO is a pats fan..."mentality".