Boomer Esiason says

Risin

for those who don't have access to WGR. Not that it's news to anyone, just figured I'd pass it along to the out of towners.

He said JP needs to play sooner, rather then later. Also, Drew doesn't inspire his teammates anymore, and is playing like he did before he left New England.

for those who don't have access to WGR.  Not that it's news to anyone,  just figured I'd pass it along to the out of towners.

He said JP needs to play sooner,  rather then later.  Also,  Drew doesn't inspire his teammates anymore,  and is playing like he did before he left New England.

122326[/snapback]

He must be reading TSW. :lol:

for those who don't have access to WGR.  Not that it's news to anyone,  just figured I'd pass it along to the out of towners.

He said JP needs to play sooner,  rather then later.  Also,  Drew doesn't inspire his teammates anymore,  and is playing like he did before he left New England.

122326[/snapback]

Now risin what does Boomer know? :lol:

Guest Datshit Israel
Boomer only played the position for 10 plus years WTF does he know? :)

122481[/snapback]

After Everitt McIver whiffed on that block and Bruce knocked hisass out cold.....and Boomer missed like 5 games.....Boomer went back to square one on the whaduzheno, so you have to subtract like 10 years, so all he knows is a stevestenstrom worth or so.

After Everitt McIver whiffed on that block and Bruce knocked hisass out cold.....and Boomer missed like 5 games.....Boomer went back to square one on the whaduzheno, so you have to subtract like 10 years, so all he knows is a stevestenstrom worth or so.

122575[/snapback]

I still think that was a cheapshot form Bruce.

122326[/snapback]

Thanks for the post; I wish there were more like it. I'm a displaced fan, and pore over the lines here, through opinions boasted and insults vollied and exchange rates calculated, for news flecks like this-- nothing particularly profound, but well outside the news wire in Vikings country. Thank you.