Official BUF@JAX game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what it'll be like for Poz and Whitner when they are gone next year and riding the pine elsewhere after being the poster boys for the Jauron era .

Could be. Whitner makes almost $6M/year and his contract is up at the end of next year. Poz, making less than $1.25M/year will be back, and we have too many holes to aggressively seek out a blue chip MLB in the draft, so he'll probably be starting.

Could be. Whitner makes almost $6M/year and his contract is up at the end of next year. Poz, making less than $1.25M/year will be back, and we have too many holes to aggressively seek out a blue chip MLB in the draft, so he'll probably be starting.

You're probably right, sadly.

No way Whitner is making $6M this year. Isn't he still on his rookie contract?

Add Lynch to the list of people who I really hope get's traded next year. He looks nothing like he did for the past 2 seasons. The guy never hits a hole with any speed, just relies on leg strength to move the pile, he'll last another 2 years in this league with that strategy.

Gotta love how well Jackson plays but continually fails to get any touches.

Add Lynch to the list of people who I really hope get's traded next year. He looks nothing like he did for the past 2 seasons. The guy never hits a hole with any speed, just relies on leg strength to move the pile, he'll last another 2 years in this league with that strategy.

How prophetic re: Lynch...

Marshawn Kinnebrew :thumbsup: decent trade bait, see ya!