Official BUF@JAX game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that bus out of Buffalo is gonna be pretty full I'm thinking (hoping actually)

Poz

Whitner

Lynch

T.O.

Parrish

Edwards

Fitzpatrick

Denney

Kelsay

Who else is on your wish list?

I think Poz is an actual NFL talent. Maybe not a starter, but some guy that can contribute to a team. Lynch is an inmature wannabe thug that exemplifies all thats wrong with professional athletes. Edwards... idk. I don't think it hurts to keep him around and let him fight for a job with a new coach. At this point it seems like a long shot, but I think it's conceivable he could still be a player in this league.

No one else on that list is even worthy of consideration.

The guy wasn't chasing behind him, he has standing right where the play was designed to go. Sure Roscoe could have outran him all the way to his own endzone for the safety, but why?

Because Roscoe only runs backwards toward his own end zone on punt returns?

The guy wasn't chasing behind him, he has standing right where the play was designed to go. Sure Roscoe could have outran him all the way to his own endzone for the safety, but why?

I made the original post, I think he may have been able to minimize the loss but the guy danced in the backfield instead.

I made the original post, I think he may have been able to minimize the loss but the guy danced in the backfield instead.

To be fair, Roscoe didn't have a chance. He didn't do all that much dancing - he might have if given the opportunity, but Harvey played that one perfectly.

I think Poz is an actual NFL talent. Maybe not a starter, but some guy that can contribute to a team. Lynch is an inmature wannabe thug that exemplifies all thats wrong with professional athletes. Edwards... idk. I don't think it hurts to keep him around and let him fight for a job with a new coach. At this point it seems like a long shot, but I think it's conceivable he could still be a player in this league.

No one else on that list is even worthy of consideration.

Poz's lack of on field intelligence is going to keep him from starting anywhere else. He falls for play action and on misdirection plays he looks like an ass.