Bills tried to sign Gruden

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more surprised by this....

News 4 Sports reported Thursday that the Bills offered Jauron the chance to remain as the head coach for the rest of the season. He declined.

Does that mean RW got out of paying him some of the contract?

I'm more surprised by this....

News 4 Sports reported Thursday that the Bills offered Jauron the chance to remain as the head coach for the rest of the season. He declined.

Why are you surprised?

Ralph basically said, as a courtesy, that Dick would be fired at the end of the season and Dick declined. Seems like a logical choice.

Who's the Master????

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...p;#entry1585563

At this point, with the Bills a putrid 1 & 3 and all, I would like nothing more than to see the Bills lose to the Browns on Sunday. Hell, I don't mind watching them lose just enough games to get Jauron and the entire FO fired! Even if it means we don't win another game all season.

Nothing will ever change with these clowns running the show. Every time I watch the Bills play I see nothing but an inept, rag-tag, sorry ass, no game plan having, under-prepared bunch of buffoons. They run a sorry excuse of a program. It's an embarrassment.

This is nothing new around here. The vast majority here already know these guys are responsible for all the losing and would like nothing more than to see some guys that are good at what they do wearing Buffalo blue, white, and red. These guys, although intelligent off the field, are complete morons on it. I cant wait to see them go! I will throw a freaking party that starts on Friday and ends on Monday when this finally happens!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but I'd like to see the Bills lose, and you know what, I don't care. You can question my loyalty to the Bills all you want. I know it's not true. I'm not shy to say I want the Bills to tank it-bad!

As a matter of fact, I want to make a prediction. Jauron will not be fired, he will resign. Whether it's by force or not, I don't know. I'm not even sure it will happen during the season or later in the off season.

Every time the Bills lose this season I will have a smile on my face. And so should you.