My thoughts

davefan66

We might as well not have bothered....

I agree. We basically drafted a special teams player at 11, for this year. But I'm not giving up on him as a pass rusher like most people are. However, if we had signed Wake, he looks like the better player at this point, and the round 1 pick could have been used on something better.

I agree. We basically drafted a special teams player at 11, for this year. But I'm not giving up on him as a pass rusher like most people are. However, if we had signed Wake, he looks like the better player at this point, and the round 1 pick could have been used on something better.

Aaron Maybin plays special teams? That's more value than I thought we had from him this year.

Matt Millen perhaps?

NFL Network has become the Detroit Lions of NFL broadcast outlets.

Ok, not sure what you meant. Matt Millen can ruin anything. What ever happened to announcers having credentials? Howard Cosell was right all those years ago.

Funny you mentioned this. I did not watch too much of the game last night but the little I did watch Cameron Wake was playing special teams. He had a tackle on a kickoff return.

Ok, not sure what you meant. Matt Millen can ruin anything. What ever happened to announcers having credentials? Howard Cosell was right all those years ago.

Actually as much of a failure as Millen was as a GM (and the Fords' puzzling refusal to fire him until he totally destroyed their franchise), he was an OUTSTANDING TV analyst prior to that. In fact, he was so good that many thought he couldn't miss as a GM. Just goes to show...