Thurman says somethings up today.

Haven Moses

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1- Fire coach midseason and allow fans to dream of big hire like Cowher.... No matter what happens rest of the way the sheep are asleep and will follow your every move. It will be like draft day every day because of the possibilities.

Step 2- Media will begin circulating rumors that You- Ralph has finally seen the light and will spend big bucks on coach

Step 3- Include former greats on decision so fan base buys into whoever is hired. Jim Kelly Approved coach and QB.

Step 4- Wait until January and Hire a coordinator from another team with previous head coaching experience. Claim you tried to hire the bigger names but they were not interested.

Step 5- Market, Market, Market.

Step 6- Enjoy a year or two of rebuilding while patient fan base waits for a winning team that will never come.

Step 7- Wait for death and count money.

Step 8- Rinse and Repeat.

:unsure: That's damn funny (and probably true)

Ok. But what does cutting him accomplish? TO is better than any receiver we have on the roster. He hasnt had an outburst or said anything worthy of getting cut. What franchise cuts their #1 receiver? seriously people.

What in the hell has he done so far this season to warrant any kind of lee-way, whatsoever?

Step 1- Fire coach midseason and allow fans to dream of big hire like Cowher.... No matter what happens rest of the way the sheep are asleep and will follow your every move. It will be like draft day every day because of the possibilities.

Step 2- Media will begin circulating rumors that You- Ralph has finally seen the light and will spend big bucks on coach

Step 3- Include former greats on decision so fan base buys into whoever is hired. Jim Kelly Approved coach and QB.

Step 4- Wait until January and Hire a coordinator from another team with previous head coaching experience. Claim you tried to hire the bigger names but they were not interested.

Step 5- Market, Market, Market.

Step 6- Enjoy a year or two of rebuilding while patient fan base waits for a winning team that will never come.

Step 7- Wait for death and count money.

Step 8- Rinse and Repeat.

Best bet.

When someone writes total Bullschit......do they write it with a Bull..Pen?

B-)

Clipper my man!!! Where ya been? You remember that time in 1989 when I was #4 on the Super Seven Athletes of the week? Thanks man, that was really cool to put me up there. :unsure:

I'm honored that your first post was a reply to me!

What in the hell has he done so far this season to warrant any kind of lee-way, whatsoever?

It doesnt matter, why cut him? You don't cut your #1 receiver. Theres no benefit to cutting him. Wake up, guys like hardy and johnson talk about learning from TO, who has been in this league for a long time. cut him and hope that what? they just learn on their own?