BillsNYC

PS, which of the 90 was your favorite? Mine was Lee Evans catching 3 TDs against Miami it what looked to be a blowout, until Sage Rosenfels (sp?) came back to beat us.

Hmmm...too many to recall.

Though that Monday Night Dallas game still resonates with me...

...or how about the one season-ending, revenge game where Belicheat ran the score up to exactly 31-0 (to match the beat-down we issued to the Pats on the opening day that year of 31-0).

I never more wanted to reach through the television, and punch Belicheat as after that game.

PS, which of the 90 was your favorite? Mine was Lee Evans catching 3 TDs against Miami it what looked to be a blowout, until Sage Rosenfels (sp?) came back to beat us.

The season opener is the freshest "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" loss...

...or how about the one season-ending, revenge game where Belicheat ran the score up to exactly 31-0 (to match the beat-down we issued to the Pats on the opening day that year of 31-0).

I still wish the Bills would have kicked a FG, after NE put their starting defense back in the game, to avoid the shutout in the closing seconds of that game...

The MNF loss to Dallas in 07. They actually had me believing that they would pull off the upset. I still get teased by my co-workers for that game. My fault. I was watching the game at my desk at work, and got so excited that I stood up and shouted "We're gonna win!". I rushed home from work to catch the ending of the game. When Dallas kicked the winning field goal, I threw my remote across the room. This was the last time I allowed DJ to anger me. 25-24. DJ needs to be fired (preaching to the choir).

"By the way, Buffalo hit a milestone — this was its 90th loss of the decade. In the 1990s, the Bills won 103 games."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/articl...3/911170312/tbd

Does that include "Home Run Throwback" or are we just talking regular season? I think HRT was the first loss of this decade. Pretty hard to top that one.

The game against the Steelers when we lost to their 2nd and 3rd stringers where a win would have put us in the playoffs.

That game made me numb....I remember thinking about how I was going to get to whatever city they were going to be in (I think Baltimore) for the playoff game, making travel plans etc. thinking it was a foregone conclusion that they would beat the bench Steelers....ugh...

The game against the Steelers when we lost to their 2nd and 3rd stringers where a win would have put us in the playoffs.

Ditto. Surprised it took 12 posts for that one to come up. The Monday night opener this season was an instant classic as well. Great way to welcome T.O. to the black hole that is Buffalo Bills football. No one breaks hearts like the Bills.

So many it's hard to choose. I think last years loss to the Browns was the most delightful. Jaron going all conservative at the end and forcing his kicker to make a 47 yard chip shot. 43 seconds left on the clock btw when he missed. For your enjoyment, here is the play by play breakdown of that most awesome creative drive that lead too the Bills almost winning. Dumb Lindell. All kickers are automatic from that range aren't they?

4-P.Dawson kicks 45 yards from CLV 30 to BUF 25. 22-F.Jackson to BUF 44 for 19 yards (16-J.Cribbs).

1-10-BUF 44

(1:33) (Shotgun) 5-T.Edwards pass deep middle to 84-R.Royal to CLV 34 for 22 yards (52-D.Jackson). Caught at CLV 38.

1-10-CLE 34

(1:03) 23-M.Lynch right guard to CLV 32 for 2 yards (55-W.McGinest, 92-S.Rogers).

Timeout #1 by CLV at 00:56.

2-8-CLE 32

(:56) 23-M.Lynch up the middle to CLV 30 for 2 yards (20-M.Adams).

Timeout #2 by CLV at 00:49.

3-6-CLE 30

(:49) 23-M.Lynch left tackle to CLV 29 for 1 yard (99-C.Williams).

Timeout #3 by CLV at 00:43. Nicely Done coaching and OC staff! Playing the game to win baby!!!

4-5-CLE 29

(:43) 9-R.Lindell 47 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-72-R.Neill, Holder-8-B.Moorman.