12:30 Press Conference

DasNootz

Am I the only one that loves that the reporters don't care that there's an open mic right now? I'm pretty sure I heard the trems "double fisted" and "boner" thrown out already.

a female just asked "Is Dick coming out any time soon"... which brought on round of childish laughter.

For those who can't watch:

"Not optimistic" about Demetrius Bell's knee injury. Levitre didn't look bad in relief, so that's an option. Hope that Jonathan Scott returns to us as quickly as he can. Expect to bring in/look at some available guys -- even with everyone back, just 7 on the active roster "if the worst is true about DBell."

No significantly different thoughts on QB from yesterday. Still has confidence in TE. It hasn't gone the way we've liked, but we'll just keep going and try to get this thing righted.

No significantly different thoughts on QB from yesterday. Still has confidence in TE. It hasn't gone the way we've liked, but we'll just keep going and try to get this thing righted.

Am I the only one that hears, "It didn't go the way we wanted, but oh well life sucks."?

Sideline flareup: I've seen so many of those. It's not unusual. But because it's him, it always gets blown up.

False start penalties a function of youth and inexperience.

And that's it.

(Those are all paraphrased unless I actually used quotation marks, btw. Some of them are close, but I'd want to recheck the tape before attributing them for print.)

Sideline flareup: I've seen so many of those. It's not unusual. But because it's him, it always gets blown up.

I agree 100% = Lee Evans was right in the middle of that blow up too - flappin' his gums and no one has made any mention of it.

False start penalties a function of youth and inexperience.

Look at that, and at every other paraphrase you've provided here, and answer me this: Why is it that every time Jauron is asked about a problem he gives an answer that basically says "I have no control over what happens"?

Loser mentality.

SO basically, more "coach speak" drivel from our comatose - face of the franchise head man. I really can't stand this, but i understand why RW and Brandon are keeping him around. From a business standpoint, it will make such a larger impact on fan excitement and ticket sales (or renewals) to fire him after the season and build a marketing campaign around the new regime.