stuckincincy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you were saying....

Hey, I'm not a fan. I think he's the most overrated player on the Bills' roster by fans. Mainly because he's a white guy from Penn State who has some wheels. But he's not an awful LB. He's just not a playmaker. I'd be happy with him staying at MLB next year assuming they get rid of Ellison.

Bills should just stop drafting Big 10 players. Most overrated conference in football.

Bills LB corps is perhaps the worst in the NFL. Street free agents, converted safeties, undrafted free agents, you name it. They had little to start and this is the result.

More examples of Front Office ineptitude. How many linebackers did they bring in for a visit during the offseason? And how many of them did they sign? Why even bother trotting them in here if you are just going to whiff on every chance to upgrade the LB corps?

I know its been said but this entire FO cupboard needs to be cleared. Keep Brandon but put him back in charge of Marketing, get a football guy in here to make football decisions.

gotta make that tackle

He's selling out just to get to the spot. Tough to gather and tackle when you're that out of control. He put some good pop on him but couldn't get any help.

Unless you were referring to Scott, then just ignore me while I hide my head in shame at the Bills Nittany Lion duo getting powned at the 1 yard line. :wallbash:

More examples of Front Office ineptitude. How many linebackers did they bring in during the offseason? And how many of them did they sign? Why even bother trotting them in here if you are just going to whiff on every chance to upgrade the LB corps?

I know its been said but this entire FO cupboard needs to be cleared. Keep Brandon but put him back in charge of Marketing, get a football guy in here to make football decisions.

Absolutely. They have no long term vision of the team, and after 4 years of rebuilding, their roster is made up of far too many UDFAs, low round picks, and inferior talent. They barely maintain mediocre, let alone build a football team.

It seems like the Bills are taking things one year at a time, so that if the owner unfortunately passes, they'll be OK for a sale. Call me negative, but the owner's situation dictates this entire team's moves.